cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barb102

Back Home From Hospital

Hi everyone. Boy am I glad to be back here. Monday afternoon I had to be taken to the hospital. I was having really bad chest pains. I was having so much trouble breathing  of that set off an anxiety attack. I got home today. After numerous heart tests thank God it wasn’t a heart attack. Just AFIB and my lungs taxing my heart. So grateful to come home this afternoon.  

24 Replies
Gwenivere

SO glad you are home.  Nothing like a scare like that to ramp up anxiety to make it worse.  I hope they get you the help to avoid this again?

Barb102

Thank you

0 Kudos
TW517

Glad to have you back!  What a scare you had.  Glad it was AFIB and not something worse.

indingrl

Yeah YOU. I thanked God you home.gentle hug.

JACKIE1-25-15

Glad you are okay.  I don't know much about medicine.  Glad you are not smoking over it. 

MarilynH

I'm so glad that you are home I hope you sleep well tonight and get lots of Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's.......

anaussiemom

Prayers and blessings

4b78fe19f46a160e1fa6c2f57bb11c8b.jpg

sweetplt

Barb102 A fib is not just A fib...that is serious, rest and take care of you Barb...Sending healing thoughts out to you ~  Colleen

Sootie

Very scary! Take care of you. I know they have all kinds of medicine to reduce your chances of AFIB.......rest and relax! We have a date to meet at the beach...so get well!!!!