Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

August 2019: Welcome new members!

The August Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
32 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

jay19867169 Debzquits lulabell Throwbvibe Jesicanicole tonyan91 Ihatethisaddiction gummybear.101 popatop Katealilio Jrarcher Ninate Coralreefs914 Jessandjohn0322 Jkreutzberger Shannona2006 shelly1992 hjthebolt2 dawn1951 Jayceecrane

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.  jay19867169Throwbvibepopatopdawn1951

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! shelly1992

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!\

makenzie_h17 marquax80 nogster100 Broco34 Jmklenck pd130dpd mmurray97 awolfe23 quit2021 mooneyhan witlis1 wignall49 tstratt Reddog175 formychildigotthis Anna104 bra32d Seashell69 dlkrec Pamtrump hghsbnk paulbehrhorst dacampbell imarie24 mdkrn2001 kdanene Marki865 nataliec7 Deborah56537 Corp1982 Alexdj15 Ishdaking Auzzy Lola1979 Asully rebekahguerra MistyDay9256 hsa88 Sissy2121 Pennsbury samniccol Lulu2020 jkelley731 MEL00 Nscotti5 Maddiemoo sjrossi beaniebby akaryno99 zach1246 amberhan19 Dirk23 banemsh Mylife19 cgamez26 Jeffnovape Sjumper mamadee39 dmrichh1011 lpayton0615 Rogerhead JayneE4U Jswann8995 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. witlis1dacampbellRogerhead

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! Jcz816

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

steve5606 gavin206 VaperMa Ruby25 chan615 nomorepoison LandB64jcklfk juliah384 Ruhi99 rgraybill kerryylynne mebetsy forgottenknot daverson828 noahness8125 Jehanmajid grannysboy jadanyg idilts50 dylan122 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. nomorepoisonrgraybill

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! VaperMa‌ and idilts50

ihavetostoptinmich9271‌ and brimstoneGreat to see you on the EX Community. We see you joined EX a bit ago and are glad to see you joined us. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

brokenarrow NeverGiveUpQuitting aschepis fefemag elizabethcleav fuzzybunny39 beesee mattchapman586 ramirez7769 direwulf88 emsnix0417 michelle.treadway90  tamarag TSeger_1 shantelly maxjblanchard jenniehurley mrtent99 penndago89 ab07384 jennypcb Jibble101 mattvoor99 chrissybigger ariane252004 lisaballard134 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. elizabethcleavtamaragmattvoor99‌ and chrissybiggerbeesee

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

DeliverTheWord Duvabrandy Smokinhot1980 Gweb1964 Katystuckel Victor93 20mbusch lostintenn josh2020 nickexvapegod dmoney225 lmiranian Mariam_cutie nosmo33 ceecee41  Meesh41amfrnutamsdannyMynola1bloodymeatballz

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. nickexvapegod

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! 20mbusch

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

maggieb90 Deactivated user Marissab23 Dbmdone92 NY101288 csee Silty85 firefly1978 cavsfan85 pau237 Chelley123_ Litonia justinlayne89 ginaa5 DeborahDodds ellehcarrekcolb karen2864 dodiejo maddiecc97 k6mryn treygan acabbie187 Mammad01 Lineman61 vestah koconnor59 james__ Iankirk fliptaztiq GregV emilybp1 ruggpaul1 bwy152k508. haylie0107 kbarcroft cannibal74 leanback Tammy1960 Mycle McJagger tonya475 Helpme12345 t2long godsgotme84 taraann 66JoyB pldavila99 dailysarsen8991 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.Marissab23Silty85cavsfan85treyganLineman61Iankirkt2long

Great to see you on the EX Community. We see you joined EX a bit ago and are glad to see you joined us. Please let us know if we can help in any way. Tammy1960‌ and t2long

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

hannah420 mbyrum kadam darkandstormy1 Exsmokersam Bdeutsc4 sharonsullivan cameron.babb sjp001007 mcloiewhite giraffesdontsmoke Keith1984 Mmangual0120 awhittemore katmcm Lilliegustafson Smklog12 KaixoMari87 SlamDunkGolfer trisha2. Uslexa joannasees fatdudley Senorstrike pgeren 97wimgar Aly_smiles Kevmp bleck karonmoody352 heidegoo vapefreenyc Krockthedot cristie4281 lexi55678 jbear1414 palmos1 slimtyla tonia1939 JohnPhelps bkeane10 TikiMama jackiedimaio ryanngina snookies1959 onlysister62 jimpop123 Stephu08 ronniehutchins Iwillfindlove4me Kluther Jay2019 Ryan.Ross 10accord Ph7747 Thomasroytek ambivalent Zoeyups Brittanyr06 Emilyvalen123 Joe3600  rshinpock Jbarr12 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. mcloiewhiteKrockthedotpalmos1slimtylaryannginaonlysister62

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! kadam‌ and Smklog12

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
cmd2019

Quit day tomorrow I think I'm ready to make it happen.  I am down to 4 smokes per day and tomorrow will be none for the first time in a very long time.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

pnkdasyz Melanielea35 karenmurray27 jmiller1977 Dkaplow20 bsaus421 patakz26 mbrmermaid99 adhall alexiissxo Alane6893 exjuuldad hutchidl Heidimann311 mdavila Mrthomaswooden Arnett540 Nicomicallef kyaanderson LeeR74 auntiedebra1600 juulsuux Arrington_34 Raycom4u2 atucker1961 cmyers54 tinao1007 pblitz206 jps1542 emshkreli76 Drewt25 sunbright865 skeaton1976 Stardust13 jperkins79 quitforjax Junillo cieram SEANPERRITTE73 xsarahpx Snax34 TiffanyB823 Elise80 waxtadpole ABetts6839 tmccumpsey scott.parslow vfinneran22 Blazepp casmith02 Iwanabeacloud Angxoxo anungunrama19 Petrey86 bonpaw2008 wectmall8 tmartensen babygurl111298 Jewbrew666 mrsprettipeach 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.karenmurray27Nicomicallefauntiedebra1600atucker1961pblitz206sunbright865Junillocierammrsprettipeach

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! exjuuldad

Great to see you on the EX Community. We see you joined EX a bit ago and are glad to see you joined us. Please let us know if we can help in any way. tmartensenpblitz206alexiissxo‌ and Alane6893

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
cmd2019

Day 2 and I'm holding up OK just pushing through the urges and eating lots of carrots.(LOL)