Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

August 2019: Welcome new members!

The August Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
32 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

meaney  alisonbarker1  LEldredge  brhall0510  hannah31028  Easure  canyonrock  bree1267  blueeyes63  Kmarie86  llyzen131  aleixsk  Gerhc6292  kelli1973  Mrsnesbitt  IsabelSherrell  Hartbr  donarus  lucasmccartle  ashleycraven3  katcarroll  ellendixon416  Rachelzoe1993 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! canyonrock

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. ellendixon416

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

cssipe cuandopronto fred6991 Superman4944 livleigh Kimmysue8119 Nopenopenope824 Humpty2013 Liquidman continuedpanda starrstaxx Tink1982 anon101 Lily35. Sunnyray kipbaird madcec1772 Nafeesboi123 Liddy86 alfred62 margaretl11 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! Sunnyray

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. cuandopronto Superman4944 Lily35.

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

BoomBoomPants Jblast12 Jgra493 LantiLor Cima21 SmokeyToby Hillcshepard94 Jaseking abbey81 Samanthaeve dianajcrave baggy TDNOV tbuchanan1998 two4ac kalebdickson1 Khaynes71 amarie996 Morlan3 jasonmr7271 WinoverCOPD vpurohit210 davisc87 acweb7701 barketl kat480999 Gjma716 Sra2786 SandraRoe1957 Noelh789 kevhead08 cwbymark808 philoftheblanks cantrelljen88 Dasl6510 shahid1990 Gibby50 JREhline 85Patjohn 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. SamanthaevedianajcraveTDNOVkat480999cantrelljen88‌ and Gibby50

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

wrightga Colorphyle Brownwood hillbilly1 bzycki01 eliseabigail Stopnow144 CollinsK92  Quitavu2020 rickythomas1973 willis1950 pscott05 nfarmer03 ewells1014 R1CK juliewarner1 Bean174 melk67 Jaelynn143 ginny7124 joella AmieeLarche speedj01 mattwiles2 terrara j_kelly1118 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. hillbilly1eliseabigailmattwiles2

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! Stopnow144

EX Community Admin Team
Jaelynn143

Thank you

0 Kudos
Stopnow144

Thank you for replying to my text.

You mentioned something about a letter to give to the loved one I am trying to help stop vaping. Where can I find that?

Sincerely

Julie

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
elvan

Welcome to EX, the link to that letter is here https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/1878-letter-to-a-loved-one 

Ellen

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

catalinaladyfish ztttb1324.. ashleyp12 joseph.sperring mimi9896 vickylively15 Jennie22 cmd2019 melissaoxford mattiec53 Zaccagnini3975 Pmurphy7420 mmshu Instig8r mazi stacey.dennison zip350 Cscar coopersmom martymar67 tzadiej cocoglows awilsonkeel 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. 
mimi9896 and awilsonkeel

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pattyann1962 cindy.pannell bellsbells beverly.martin175 kandus2012 wazeerally chysug341 sdc423 lloydcaldemeyer cloverbuddy lac0804 anon3162 Laceymichelle89 vishnusuren Teresatcarter rustydustyfaucet Michaelcox25 dove99 katyzelio ResifentOutcast Peytonmc Elizabetht31 annalealam bResebR6  BenedinaKathy10646491michaelamirandadewscaEasy1057TonyaCurryjonnnnf369Mjk15minty1985shageman102459AmkreischerlisamshottsGmaPeggy12tregmaddenkylie12345

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.  anon3162katyzelioPeytonmcmichaelamiranda

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! vishnusuren

EX Community Admin Team