cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Lyn1ajg

Arrival date of patches

My quit date is set for June 22 but I am still waiting on nicotine patches? Any idea when they will come I need them to help start

24 Replies
notch9

Where did you input your mailing address to get the patches? Do you remember the website?

0 Kudos
Lyn1ajg

1800quitnow

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

notch9

We don't collect addresses here unless you're eligible to receive NRT from us.

You can view state quit line info on NAQC Quitline Map . It will list the individual state's phone number and website and what they offer.  Otherwise if you call 800-QUIT-NOW It will route you automatically to the correct quit line. Though if you call from a cell phone from NY and you're in CA I don't know if it calls the CA or the NY Quit Line.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
notch9

That's great to know. Thanks for sharing. We are here to help you quit. You might need to isolate from people you associate with getting cigarettes for awhile. I still find it triggering to go into the shop where I used to buy my cigs, but don't isolate in general. We are here to help you each step of the way. How much are you smoking right now?

elvan

Good point, I could not be around smokers or smoking areas for quite a while.  It's been over five years and it still bothers me but not because it makes me crave, I just don't want to inhale someone else's waste products.

Ellen