Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

April 2021: Welcome new members!

There are always new members joining the community.  A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Come back to the community.
  3. Look at your profile (round avatar image in upper right then choose My Profile) and confirm your correct date is showing.
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
38 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Stop by Welcome: Introduce Yourself! 

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @AstaDeBlue  @Eagleone  @lpk1222  @SchizoSmoke 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @kateh467  @cindyann1  @Tbrandt177 @jrogeky545 @Fjgstopedsmokin @cb0 @Valere3IE @Cookie0192 @Sherrybomb @Khoff39  @stacystillman @swit1229 @PamelaJP @mommacoop  @AxelsMom @BrendaC @wolfy123 @Gwood1974 @Lsammann @Ameliamelvin @hadbetterdayz @LateKate 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @Eagleone 

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! @cindyann1 @AxelsMom 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @Jhartz  @Benbu12 @avacord @Alisha929 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @margiejames @kaci99 @dvallarelli @Krmaxwell @Sasscassjones02 @Abbymork @Buddyboy4186 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @avacord 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @Griffinsheba215 @bpd0425 @jfeather 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @Lillyeyes @Debado62 @pwatson7333 @mglumac13 @hannahworkmann @Kalebcole @demariam15 @nlapolice @Pepper451 @Bri1995 @Mamanseeuw @Guanajuato16@AustinP @biffinoke @leavingalaska 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @Debado62 @bpd0425 @jfeather 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @Spalmer05 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @josidg  @Rosie2010 @Mariposa65  @CLLAVEAU @iamtravis @Briannah2020 @Mmarie29 @crash7997 @YahtzPirate @Mg007 @Bubbles318 @Trendarella @Angela62quit @Flhughes @Porter.whitaker @andreadaria @Tannersmells @Cheque85 @Stevelane505 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @josidg @Mariposa65 @andreadaria @Stevelane505 

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @Mandykay  @mcstro @Zacharios 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @Amyjo42 @Zachbaseball @CovidQween94 @stephensno @QueenEmP @jasminnicole @Billr20 @DCarley10 @Bear1968 @heididog @ohmandyb 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @Zachbaseball @Zacharios @stephensno @Billr20 @heididog 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey.  @radman47 @Lisamcc20 @Bvbyleyley 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @cameronhaley @kcoles @JDMullin616 @Johnnyd2005 @SoDone67 @KtCuz @Gina0224 @Amydeg @Erinwidmann @Ifrahissa12 @babrown1117 @Mo3586 @Bdeeanna @JMundell @RaginAddiction @Sarahdukess @torinecole @Holdizz @cheywoods @Janni716 @Molottis @ahimsa @LaurenAbu4 @bronnybea @thedawkstandard @Eobmgz1010 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @cindyb516 @Nemmert @Romeo1 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @juliebug12 @Randa4of76 @Msduck50 @Matthew508  @Dmllockhart @Willierogers @Nikkirioux @Pattycke410 @Kerensahoward @Tsmarsh @slgpalmer 

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 
@Sparkle1960 @tropicalbeach1 @DerSlam @Heathertiana @Emmzo @JPBigley @tperry8464 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. 
@Kcbaeb @Glenna552021 @mistp3709 @Chilandrina @terrydavison @RobertRalston @Nicolee1978 @Micah47 @RIsasi @Lisa1979nc @Simpletonn77 @derekcarter @makapansgat @Ralberts @caroda 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. 
@Sparkle1960 @terrydavison @tropicalbeach1 @RobertRalston @Heathertiana @Micah47 @RIsasi @Simpletonn77 @derekcarter @JPBigley @tperry8464 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @Cj816naz 

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @amy2021 @darcy710 @oobunnyoo @foodbuff01 @tonicarlson @JamieS94 @Rachel0613 @arodriguez3183 @Chaviliz6 @Bnhdilch @BHZ @BlaqueGirl @Nikkiw0531 @Blounta0613 @Meganrosep @Tandy0224 @Lakeia34 @aqualung @Mmoore01980 @CindiSue1967 @mykachoate @Sdavis0329 @Mhall0110 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @foodbuff01 @Cj816naz 

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. It appears you're new to the community, a huge welcome to you for exploring new horizons! @JamieS94 

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned immediately below, please check out  my post above to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. @tgold611 @Demondog420

Those mentioned immediately below have a quit date. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post above to update it. @Tammyjw21 @Bridgeml @krwilliams @Gjames05 @Ibbrudly @bennettjessica @Angtuck @Sam5434 @Smmarion88 @Joeyborland1 @srose916 @Bcoombs79 @Kksmamma @gatespatty719 @Laurabue @lovinhhi @JimB 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button when on EX Plan to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. @krwilliams @lianner 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos