cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Dani_2017

Any suggestions on removing cig smell?

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday. 

I just wanted to start by saying thank you to everyone who responded to my post yesterday/sent me messages. Y'all are so supportive, and it is so nice to have a network of people behind me. Today is day 4 for me and it's much better than day 3. 

I just wanted to ask if anyone had any ideas on how to remove the smell of cigs from your home. I can't seem to get the lingering smell out no matter what I do. 

Anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks for reading! 

Tags (1)
21 Replies
elvan

Dani_2017  Welcome to EX, Dani, so glad you are here.  I honestly cannot offer any more advice than the rest of the people here...I didn't smoke in my house so that was not an issue when I quit.  I got a new to me car several months after I quit and I had any clothing that needed to be dry cleaned taken care of...some I used the dry cleaning sheets and did at home, others I sprayed with Febreze and hung outside.  The smell of smoke is very hard to get rid of, it settles in curtains, carpets, furniture...guess you already know that.  

Again, welcome to EX.

Ellen

bonniebee

No advice on the odor ! Congrats on your 4 days and just think you have the hardest 3 days behind you and you never have to do them again ! NOPE and SINAO !