cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

ATTENTION TO QUIT NET FOLKS

I just wanted to pass along that I make quit tokens 

( no charge to you ) out of vintage silver-plate silverware. The only requirement is that you have at least one year free of Nicotine.

I engrave each one with your quit date and 'handle' name that you use here on EX.

You are a part of our family now and this is my way to give back to a community that helps so many and each other.

If you would like one please private message me a mailing address and the info I described above

Guys get a keychain, gals get a necklace and sometimes a key chain. I used to provide the chain for necklaces, but I don't anymore. 

Heres mine.

fullsizeoutput_2b2.jpeg

Welcome to the Family! Quitnet

Tags (1)
40 Replies
ClearColors

Mandolinrain Today I received your lovey Quit Welcoming gift and for being over a year quit!!  

I like the word Namaste here, if I am using it correctly: my divine spirit, recognizes your divine spirit. 

You are an Ambassador for Becomeanex.  (I posted your lovely gift on Quitnet)

Thank you for being part of my quit journey.  I will cherish this. 

❤️

Blessings,

Nancy

Mandolinrain

Nancy ClearColors , I am so glad you're here with us now. I can certainly understand how you and others who are a part of QUITNET will truly miss that site. I know I would miss EX terribly if it ever shutdown. We are ALL glad that you found us.  Allow your memories of Quitnet to to be the roots of your beautiful quit and consider Ex to be your new ground to continue to bloom on  We have a variety in our garden here on Ex but everyone here brings their own beauty to it....and now you guys do too!

Also glad your tokens arrived and that you like them  Welcome to Ex!

Giulia

Wow, Missy.  LOVE what you did with the sfork?  Spoon/fork - it's so creative!  You are indeed an ambassador for EX.  So many gifts you have and so many you give away to us all.  ♥

Mandolinrain

Love you G, xoxox

0 Kudos

You do beautiful work Mandolinrain!

quit4eva

This is so nice to see after i was treated so horrible. Bless you 

WaynenMary

That is so nice of you. What a wonderful way to celebrate milestones.

abbynormal42

This is extremely wonderful of you! I'll be back in 18 days when I hit my year mark! I would love one of your tokens.

Mandolinrain

abbynormal42‌, make sure to message me your address  Hey your almost an Elder, many Congrats!