cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Zak1314

3 weeks no cigarette

Has anyone had tightness of chest as well as little pain in chest that feels like muscle spasms but not constant just every once in a while been happening for 2 days.?

Tags (1)
16 Replies
Zak1314

Thank you so much !! 

0 Kudos
diamond01

Hi, I had that to but it felt more like my lungs were so tight, and it was harder to breath, but I just kept practicing my breathing, and it feels better. Helen.

Zak1314

Thanks so much I thought I was the only one.. But I just have to try and breath better through them..

0 Kudos
maryfreecig

Happy three weeks, Zak... Major accomplishment. Keep it coming. Sometimes I have pain. I have a doc and a clinic, but on occassion I go to youtube first to look up pain stuff if it is unusual. One thing I am prone to overlooking is some kind of unusual movement I did where muscles were used more than usual. I'm not suggesting self diagnosis but common sense. And if there is no reasonable explanation, can it hurt to teleconference your Doc. 

I've finally gotten used to the fact that I have to share my concerns with my Doc. 

Zak1314

Thank you for Congratulating me on my 3 weeks.. I'm so proud of myself that I'm doing it day by day ...Yeah I've been trying to calm myself down .. And I do move around for 5 hours straight at work in the morning's being that I'm a package handler at FedEx.  So and can be from that as well..  

elvan

Congratulations on three weeks, that is monumental!

Ellen

Zak1314

Thank you