cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

champsin97

3 months smoke free today

Well it's been a ride that's for sure.  Ups and downs.  Lefts and rights.  Sometimes weak sometimes strong.  Kinda like riding a rollercoaster blindfolded.  You just never know whats coming next.  The one thing that has stayed constant through the whole process  has been the support of this site.  Thank-you to everyone for your invaluable help in navigating this quit journey.  Kudos to all!!

Labels (1)
13 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on being smoke-free for three months, @champsin97! It's good to know this community has been helpful to you on your quit journey. Keep going!

- Danielle, EX Team 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Congrats on three whole months!!!! Can you share an example of the weak time you mentioned? And a strong one? You should feel so proud and looking forward to being three months Nic free as well. Thank you for sharing! 

champsin97

Too many to single out the weak ones.  Mainly in the begining with the strong cravings and just feeling weak and vunerable to smoke.  Having to fight like hell to not smoke and stay strong.  As you know it will wear on you.  They are alot of strong moments too.  Every day smoke free is a win.  Every milestone reached makes you stronger.  All the support you get from people here also makes you stronger.

biscuit9

Keep maintaining your quit.  Three months is huge and your description of being on a roller coaster ride sums it up pretty good.  Even though you may not "feel" like jumping up and down for joy, you are winning against this addiction.  Your body is healing from the years of abuse and what a gift you are giving to yourself.  

McMoney

@champsin97 3 months/ 93 DAYS!!!! This is an amazing milestone! You may have had hard times but you've hardly shown it. You've been stalwart and steadfast and you are achieving stupendous results. You mentioned that you are thankful for the support of this site but are a big part of that support, too. Your can do attitude is encouraging to those around you EVERY DAY!!  I'm glad to celebrate with you and cheer you on. Triple digit club SOON!!    

McMoney_0-1704746086475.png

- Meriah
MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS @champsin97 on your splendiferous quit journey YAY for 3 stupendous months of Freedom YAY for each and every day WON! YAY for Freedom! 

kissthis812

Congrats!! I am right behind you! Thank you for giving me hope and for letting me be part of your journey! You got this!

~Pat
SuzyQ411

What wonderful news @champsin97 ! Great work on your part. Keep on keeping on, one day at a time, and you will get to where you want to be  😊

ReallyReal

@champsin97 today is 100 days for you!!  Just wanted to say Congratulations-- I didn't see a celebration post.  Here's a big YAY for this milestone!!  And congrats to @qsiesue --you both are amazing.