cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

3 Joys of Today?

Jump to solution

What are 3 good things that brought you joy today ? 

Tags (1)
211 Replies
Daniela2016

Missy, I got stuck at bloodworm and thought: "what kind of sausage might that be???", that is me, always have food on my mind, lol!

But glad they took the sample on the first shot, if they break it first, it becomes so much harder to do it in the same arm

anaussiemom

Bloodworm a from sausage?  Im so confused and creeped out.

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Okay ladies, have no idea about bloodworms or blood work, but here's my joys for today.

1)  Grateful to move onto day 20

2)  Enjoying the beautiful weather (going into the upper 50's)

3)  All of you

-Michelle

Daniela2016

I am sorry anaussiemom‌, I did not mean to creep you out; it was a joke, a play on words, which steamed from blood sausage.

Here is how Wiki defines it:

Blood sausages are sausages filled with blood that are cooked or dried and mixed with a filler until they are thick enough to solidify when cooled. Variants are found worldwide. Pig, cattle, sheep, duck, and goat blood can be used, varying by country.

In Europe and the Americas, typical fillers include meat, fat, suet, bread, cornmeal, onion, chestnuts, barley, and oatmeal. In Spain, Portugal, and Asia, northern-climate cereals are often replaced by rice.

anaussiemom

Oh its all good.  Just teasing. thanks for the links

Mandolinrain

oh heck Im keeping the bloodworm spelling,...hahahahahah...just to male it interesting!

Laurarutledge

Mandolinrain - I’m buying you a spell check - lol - you just “male”d it interesting - lol. Blood sausage sounds better than what I pictured when I read bloodworm - I was thinking of worms in the blood - eeww! Lol

anaussiemom

Me too!  From sausage!

Daniela2016

Missy, Haha, are you saying it has to be a male to be interesting??? "just to male it interesting!"

0 Kudos