cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

3 Joys of Today?

Jump to solution

What are 3 good things that brought you joy today ? 

Tags (1)
211 Replies
anaussiemom

Yes there are a few it will fly by.  I binge watch a lot, hubby just as bad about binging on the web.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Mine is watching "Ancient Aliens" on Fridays, but he's got his own TV in the bedroom, I have the sectional to myself, yay!!!

Bree19

I think this is season 14.

Many happy hours watching!

Bree

Daniela2016

Cool, thanks Bree19

I have my priorities, just in love with Gracie and Frankie, so this is first.  Then I am also watching "Gipsy" a psychological series on Netflix (but only 1 season with Naomi Watts), then I will probably start on Grey's

MarilynH

Milder temps, the  Sun  shining today and talking to my youngest grandson Mason this afternoon....

Mon2

1. Not smoking

2.  Homemade beef soup

3.  Life

anaussiemom

1/19/2018 Friday

1. Made dinner instead of eating out, nice for a change.
2. Listening to my dog Lu talk to me about taking him bye-bye,  hilarious.
3. Enjoying 30 degree temps.

1. 1. My son is alive                                                                                                                                                                                     2. God love's me                                                                                                                                                                                      3. and I do not smoke any more                                                                                    
Laurarutledge

1. Thinking “I need a smoke” and realizing no I don’t “need” it, I might want it for 30 seconds before I remember I don’t smoke anymore, but I certainly don’t “need” it, and in reality, never did.

2. Breathing better and better every day.

3. Not having the flu!

4. Being able to come here to get support from such great people.

Mandolinrain

1. We finally had a sunny day above single digit tempertures

2. I didn't have to drive back and forth out of town today

3. Had bloodworm this morning and they got in vein with first stick. that never happens