cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

juliag

2013 Quitters

I didn't quit on the 1st but I hope I'm still welcome!  Today is my Day 1.  So far, so good.  I've had a number of cravings but have been able to get through them. The hardest time so far was getting off of work and not lighting up when I got to my car.  That used to be the closer, and way to wind down, after my work day.

I'm using the lozenges as a quitting aid. It's hard to say if they are helping or not.  I'll stick with them though.  Congrats on your quit!  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
114 Replies

It started with minute by minute but as a group, we stayed strong and we made it through another day, then another month! Now, almost a year later, I can say with a little help from our friends, we did it! I'm so happy to be able to celebrate as a group as we walk through the 1 YEAR door!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Strong group, smart group, confident group!

Love you all!

Sharon

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Major hugs to all you winners!!!!-

0 Kudos

YAY team!

0 Kudos

Thanks for starting this Sharon!!!  What a beautiful thing - I've missed the support - a lot!!  Look at us now!  

0 Kudos
promise_judy

This is nice--thanks for the invit.

Hello everyone. 6% club is coming up and I know all of us are going to do this!!!!

XOXO

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Happy and proud to be apart of this wonderful group!!

0 Kudos
promise_judy

I have a question

We all know that we can't call ourselves elders but who are we. I kind of feel like I did when I was in college as a senior--not a graduate but definitly not a newby too.

XOXO

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

When do we become Elders?     I've kind of been thinking of myself as a Tween and then maybe at 6% we become Elders??????

What do people think?

Also, what would you all think of having a group link/discussion where we could give some support and help to Newbies.....kind of a "here's what worked for me" thing.

Sharon

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Sharon I asked the same question

WHO ARE WE?

XOXO

0 Kudos