cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

2000 Days!

A big thank you to those ahead of me and those behind me in this journey!  I learned from you all!  I am celebrating 2000 days of freedom today, and I was successful after many failed attempts mainly because of the education and support that I received from this site and the members of this site.  

To those of you just beginning this journey, stick around and do whatever is necessary to get through it.  There were days that I didn't think that I could make it, and I thought that it would not get better.  But it does get better, it just takes time.  Keeping a good attitude will take you far! Though it is not always easy, it is the very best thing that you can do for yourself!

2000.jpg

27 Replies
minihorses

and you rightfully should!

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

And you should that's a big deal 

0 Kudos
Exvape

Wow! That’s HUGE

congrats!!!!

very inspiring

Exvape

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Way to go, Jennifer!! Dbl quads

0 Kudos
Giulia

Sometimes we actually get around to reading those blogs we missed.  Sorry I'm so late, but a heartfelt congratulations on your Quad Quads.  Pretty spectacular!  Glad you've stuck around to shine your example.  Steadfast and true.  

2,000!  

Congratulations on your 2,000 days!! Way to go!!

MarilynH

Wow I think this missed this post too geesh sorry about that Jennifer-Quit on your super duper Double Quads woweeeeeeeee 2,0000 glorious Smokefree days and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family let's CELEBRATE even though I'm 4 weeks late.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Lol this made me look at spreadsheet to see if I was wrong

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10