cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

2000 Days!

A big thank you to those ahead of me and those behind me in this journey!  I learned from you all!  I am celebrating 2000 days of freedom today, and I was successful after many failed attempts mainly because of the education and support that I received from this site and the members of this site.  

To those of you just beginning this journey, stick around and do whatever is necessary to get through it.  There were days that I didn't think that I could make it, and I thought that it would not get better.  But it does get better, it just takes time.  Keeping a good attitude will take you far! Though it is not always easy, it is the very best thing that you can do for yourself!

2000.jpg

27 Replies
elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, dearest Jennifer!  I am so happy to be on this journey with you.

Love,

Ellen

Roj

Amazing!!!! What an inspiration Congrats!!!!

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

2000 days of freedom is wonderful Jennifer. Great job.

Terry

0 Kudos
DavesTime

Congratulations, Jennifer!  2000 days of freedom is wonderful!  Thank you for showing all of us, whatever stage we are on this journey, that it IS possible.

0 Kudos
aboyd63

Congratulations on 2000 days . You give me strength and knowledge that I can stay quit to smoking too thank you

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

Good morning ABoyd63 i will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke

and extend my other hand to the next pledger have a good day today DOF 78

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019, 10:14 AM aboyd63 <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

Lol sorry for my mistake I hit the wrong one 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Yahoooooooooo WAY TO GO and CONGRATS

0 Kudos
Kboyd66

Wow the big 2000 congratulations on that, onto the next 2000 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Thanks everyone for helping me celebrate!  Even after all this time, I still get excited about celebrating milestones!