cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sandi8

113 days

I am so confused today. I have so many days in but my chest feels like i smoked a whole carton. I want to go get cigs today also, i dont know why. I wont so nobody has to worry but why am i wanting them soooo bad today. well yesterday also but today is really bad. okay well i think i will put music on and clean the house. And i gave the kids my car keys. it is too far to walk to the gas station and none of the neighbors i know smoke anymore. so my quit is covered
0 Kudos
3 Replies
barbara42

some times, it does come on us like that, i still have occasional craves, i just push it out of my mind, like you just start doing some thing and it will go away, it is just an old memory still trying to be some thing it is not any more---IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Christine13

Oh gosh, even at 113 days you still get thoughts like that huh? I wish you were closer and we could have a coffee together, just a little distraction. Good for you for giving the kids the car keys. I'm sure this will pass,
soon. As for your lungs feeling conjested, that's just weird. Maybe you picked up a virus or something. If it doesn't go away, I'd sure check it out with my doc. I hope you feel better soon!!
0 Kudos
all-good.

some days are harder than others, but it's good that you thought ahead to protect yourself. Keep the quit going, you're really far into it!
0 Kudos