Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Khaleal

Quit date

7/29/21

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome to the  Ex @Khaleal    This is a great time to prepare for your quit.  Educate yourself about this addiction and create a quit plan with the tools you'll use and the new associations you'll create instead of smoking.   And having the support from other quitters has made the difference for many.

https://www.becomeanex.org/guides/?cid=footer_community_linktobex

Are you choosing to use an aid or quitting cold turkey?  

I'm glad you found us.  Just reach out anytime you need support and want to share your experience.  We're here for you!  Look forward to celebrating with you on the 29th.

Barb

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations for making the decision to quit smoking.  You have come to the right place for support. .”  I suggest that you follow the steps on the web site pages along with reading, writing, studying, researching and blogging if you like.

This is all about you and what you are willing to do to be a nonsmoker.  If you haven’t read it or have not been informed read  Allen Carr’s book, “Easy Way to Quit Smoking”. It is in pdf on the web  It is an easy suggested  Also check out www.whyquit.com.  There is a lot of additional beneficial information to read and study.  Look for Freedom From Nicotine My Journey Home and Nicotine Addiction 101. Both were extremely helpful for me.  Stay close to the site and learn, ask questions. Read the blogs and most of all enjoy your commitment to quit smoking.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

What alternative therapies are you considering? @Khaleal 

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos