cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

Courage

Hmmm

Such ashame I don't see anyone in this group.  I'm a firm believer in Allen Carr's methods. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

??????????????????

Ms. "J"

0 Kudos
Courage

I was looking at the group that had been started regarding Allen Carr's the Easy Way; no new posts from that group.  Allen Carr was my catapult in quitting smoking.  Eh, doesn't matter, however a person quits smoking is the only thing that matters. 

0 Kudos
promise_judy

I quit back in August, 2013 and i used his method to quit. When I looked into the website I realized there was no new post too. It seems like most people now use the community blog and that is were i have stayed. There are lots of people here on the community blog that used the Allen Carrs book to stop smoking.

0 Kudos
Courage

That's nice to know and you're coming up on a year, wonderful! Today is day 10, I'll take it.... 🙂

0 Kudos

OH,  gotcha...  I don't know that many people use the groups anymore I think the majority of them are here on blogs.  Allens book was a HUGE aide in my quitting, I read it over and over and marked the pages I thougt gave me the most insite and referred back to them.  The whole time  I read the book I was like my god I did that or I said that.  Yes its a keeper!  Hope you are doing well with your quit and keep the book handy.

Always

Ms "J"

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Congrats on day 10!!!

I have read several books by Allen Carr. I read the Easy Way to Stop Smoking , Easy Way for Women to Stop Smoking and The Only Way to Stop Smoking Permanently. If you click on my Avatar and go to my page I have alot of inspirational links too.

I know that this group of people can be very supportive so hope you hang around.

Just be happy that you have found a way to become a non-smoker--cause that is what you are.

0 Kudos
Courage

Thank you my dears, oh I'm here to stay for sure! I love the support and watching everyone's personal quest.  Going to check your links now.... 🙂 

0 Kudos
candylance

Allen Carr's book did it for me. Congratulations on 10 days!! I smoked 54 years before I found his book. The EX Community waited faithfully for me to "get it'!! It's such a wonderful journey of self discovery. Keep stackin' those days and blog BEFORE you smoke, NOT after. We'll come running and help is abundant. Welcome!!

Candy     d198

0 Kudos

I am into day 4 and Allen Carr's book was a HUGE help for me to actually quit!! Congrats on day 10!

0 Kudos