cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
spunkie

Hi Folks glad to see so many of you hear but looks like we lost some members hope not

Stay strong in your quits ...

0 Kudos
lois2

WE LOST THEM i am lost too,going strong Brian,glad your here, yes Charlie it does mess with your head, hi everybody, stay strong in your quit, hugs

0 Kudos
melinda-cook

I'm am off cigarettes now 4 days but I feel better today than yesterday.  I was totally sick yesterday.  Tomorrow shall be better!

0 Kudos
jennifer57

Hello everyone, I haven't been on much since they put the site back up. I'm on day 15 now and still going strong. I'm leaving on vacation Wednesday to visit my friend in Oregon who smokes. It will be hard when we go out, but I'm determined to keep this going. It is getting easier day by day now. Hope everyone else is doing well and best wishes!

0 Kudos
lois2

wecome Melinda, wow 4 days you are almost threw hell ,week stay strong Good luck JENNIFER  you can stay strong.

0 Kudos
spunkie

Everyone stay strong in your quits I have a funny video you must see on my site come check it out and let me know what you think remember to mute my music player so you can hear it ..

0 Kudos
lois2

every body stay strong in your quit, i will hang in there, on place to go but forward,

0 Kudos
Rick_M

And forward we will go...No smoking allowed.

0 Kudos
chrissy5

Hey Everybody 🙂 I Made It Here. I Hope That Everyone Is Doing Great With There Quits 🙂 I Missed You Guys.

I Am Still SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE 🙂

0 Kudos
melinda-cook

Today will be day nine and I'm not missing it much. The meds help a lot and the withdrawl is pretty much over but for 4 days I was crazy as a s____ house rat.  The physical withdrawl wasn't fun either with stomach craps etc...    Hope you all are hanging in there too,

0 Kudos