cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
lois2

every body stay strong, it is hard but it is worth it,i am smoke free i love it, anne oo tell your self NO NO NO, COUNT TO A 100, DRINK WATER ,JUICE, YOU CAN DO IT
0 Kudos
spunkie

Parties for Heather and Libby over at QPC group ... remember to join and wish others congratulations ... this is great support ...

Monday our Brian hits his 1 year mark so please be ready to join us at his party also ....

I have been under the weather as they say and miss chatting with you guys

I just caught up on all the mail and glad to hear things are going well ....

Lois are you enjoying your Party????

Be back later have a great day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT... JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
chrissy5

SPUNKIE, Glad To See You Back 🙂
0 Kudos
chrissy5

Take Slow Deep Breaths, That Is What Helped Me Threw The Cravings.
0 Kudos
spunkie

Tomorrow will be Brian's Big Day 1 YEAR he Rocks I will be posting his party at QPC be sure to come and say congrat's to other while you are there .. So glad we have such strong quits going.. God has bless us. Still feeling under the weather but the sun will shine.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT .. JUST...PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

Awe, SPUNKIE, I Hope That Soon You Will Be Feeling Better 😞 I Feel Better Today 🙂 SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE 🙂
0 Kudos
jennifer57

Just wanted to let you know that I am on day 2 of my quit and things aren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. Chantix really is great. I know I have a long road ahead, but I really feel motivated. This site has helped so much! Thanks everyone!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

JENNIFER, I Am Glad To Hear That You Are Doing Alright. On Day 2. Dont Forget To Take Deep Breaths When A Craving Hits. You Can Do It Wth Us 🙂
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE 🙂
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi group this is a mess I want to see where this goes.  Hope everyone is doing OK this is stressful.

0 Kudos
spunkie

Hi everyone welcome glad to hear your quits are going well .. If you need anything let me know.  Come to my page and watch my funny video it will make you laugh and help with your quits. 

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT....JUST....PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos