Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
marinemom

Just joined. I have a long haired cat named Skittles. She thinks she's the Queen. She adopted me several years ago so I don't know for sure how old she is and even though I don't smoke around her, she won't get too close to me for awhile after I've had a smoke.
0 Kudos
kim29

Here are two of my many babies that are helping me quit!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Jennifer
  My malamute Kodi loves to lick the cats well not all of them are appreciative of it. My younghest male cat Smokey loves to be where ever the dogs are but the rest of the cats could care less. Kodi had his second weight pull this last weekend and he pulled 960lbs we are going for 1000 next month. He is dong very well this is his first year pulling and he is doing great.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Chrystal is your dog a Boston Terrier or a French Bulldog?
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Marinemom welcome to the group please feel free to post a picture of your Skittles, as many people in the group know I used to smoke around my pets and one of them died after I quit from lymphoma that my smoking caused. I still feel guilty months later. I have been quit now a year and 2 months.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Kim welcome to the group, your dogs are adorable. What breeds are they?
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Everyone, I am sorry I have not been around as much I will try and drop by everyday. I am a dog musher and fall and winter are my busy seasons training and running dogs. I live in Alaska and work as a handler for a kennel here. Right now we are doing 8 mile runs with the dogs on ATV we will be upping the miledge soon. We are hoping to be on sleds by November and making camping trips with the dogs in December. I also train my malamute Kodi in Weight Pulling this is his first year and he is showing a lot of promice.
0 Kudos
brendalee

I just recently got on the patch because my vet was telling me my little 2 year old Chihuahua, Chipper, is having slight breathing problems. She thinks its due to the smoking. So I of course Love Chipper more that I love smoking., so I went on the patch a few days ago. I no longer smoke 1-2 packs a day but I am down to only a couple a day/ After eating is the hardest one to break. Any ideas? I try walking chipper extra far, which is probably good for both of us but I want to be cigerette free by the end of the world series. Thats my Ultimate Goal
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Welcome Brenda Lee. Please feel free to post a picture of Chipper here. I share the same reason for quitting and at first it was real hard. I walked the dogs more, played with the cats and dogs more and pet them all more. Everytine I wanted a cigarette I would look into one of their eyes and reaffirm why I was quitting.
0 Kudos
spunkie

Hope you can get it fixed I noticed on several other people sites that they have this problem and it is not a group page. Hugs stay safe and smoke free
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT...JUST..PAYING IT FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos