Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
jennifer84

0 Kudos
spunkie

Jennifer glad you are here love your pictures your pets is so cute.
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Hi Jennifer the cravings should ease up by the end of your first week. The picture of your baby is adorable is your dog a boy or a girl? Welcome to the group.
0 Kudos
melissa48

Hello everyone! I just quit early this morning and all I can think about is smoking. I'm so worried I won't be able to do this. My doctor told me everytime I think about smoking I should walk my dog. Well Today it was so rainy and gloomy Bear (my dog) and I took a nap instead. But as soon an I woke up the craving was right there waiting! I'm not sure what to do.
0 Kudos
jennifer84

Thank you Terry! My baby is a boy His name is Blue. He is full boxer. He is 1 year and 8 months old..... I luv him! Today being the 3rd day I thought I would have a harder time. Don't get me wrong I am still a nervous wreck but I'm not sad today. The only new problem is the headache. Ive had one ALL day. I made it through my biggest trigger today "The car". And Melissa Welcome!!!!! How long have you been smoke free Terry?
0 Kudos
terry-morache

I have been smoke free for a year and almost 2 months. I quit smoking for my pets. I was too late for poor mousie I ended up giving her cancer but I am hoping and praying that I did not harm any of my other pets in the process. Time will tell. I used to use fake cigarettes in the car made of a straw and 2 q-tips put inside that helped along with cinnamon sticks. Melissa I used to pet one of my animals until the craving passed they sure got a lot of loving during that time. I still make it a point to give them extra lovings.
0 Kudos
jennifer84

Here you go Terry! Oh and yes my animals all match and no it wasn't on purpose LOL.... So the Kitty with her eyes open is Stinky (previous owner named her) and the one she is snuggling with is Foxy.....
0 Kudos
terry-morache

They are adorable, it looks like they get along good together. How do they get along with your dog. I know that my dogs like the cats especially smokey.
0 Kudos
jennifer84

Stinky could care less they don't snuggle together like that cats do but no problems either. Foxy is a little different, if he gets to close she hisses and the dog runs LOL.... She was the first of our family and she knows it. Very snobby cat LOL. When Stinky is done licking her foxy will bat at her hahaha animals! What about yours?
0 Kudos
crystal12

0 Kudos