cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

diamond01

one year, and 66 days.

Hi, everyone today is the day I had my surgery a year ago, I am doing great, I belong to a club, still walking, took a trip to Florida, and lots of swimming at my parents Cabin in McCall Idaho, enjoying my grandchildren, and finally loving my life without a cigarette, still have my cravings but not one puff, thanks everyone on this site, love you all. Diamond01.

Labels (1)
3 Replies
biscuit9

Good for you.  So glad you are enjoying your nicotine-free life.  Sounds like you are very active as well so congratulations on finding your way and living life FREE,  without a nicotine addiction.  You did it and came out on other other side.  Keep living healthy and thanks for coming back and being an inspiration to the rest of us.  

MarilynH

It's super fantastic to see you @diamond01 and even more fantastic to CONGRATULATE you on your precious quit journey YAY for each and every day WONL YAY for Freedom! YAY for each and every one of us for giving ourselves the Gift of LIFE! I'm so glad that you're doing we'll after your surgery a year ago today! LIFE really is grand without a cigarette in hand! 

Barbscloud

@diamond01 Always enjoy it when you check in to share your success.  You sound fabulous enjoying your new way of life.

Barbscloud_0-1674480627978.jpeg

Barb