cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

mark_k

Mental Health Support

Linda, first of all... Congratulations! You're doing great for yourself and I hope that the road is smooth from here on out with only minor bumps along the way. I'm hoping that after a while we'll be able to walk past people smoking and turn around the 'if only I could' attitude into a 'if only I could help them like so many had helped me'. Oh, and lest I forget.... I wanted to tell you... 'mentally challenged', though very PC isn't as fun as how I like to consider phrasing it... try 'social underdogs'... everyone loves an underdog and it makes people smile! (Admit it... you just smiled... at least a little bit) 😃
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
200 Replies
katheen

Hi Linda Mc, I'm bipoler as well and I have trouble sleeping with mine and they are sending me to a sleep lab on Wed. night to see if there is something else causing it. Anyhow I also suffer from depression too where I don't want to get out of bed in the mornings and that my friend is not a good thing to have I know. Well I have a question for you? can we be friends also so I can write you everyday. I know that I have a bounch of friends but I'd like it if we were friends to. It sounds like we have simular backgrounds so what do you thank of that idea does it sound like a plan or what.

Lov you Kathleen Tinder
0 Kudos
apple

Hey Brittany!!!!
0 Kudos
apple

Hey Mary!!!!!
0 Kudos
katheen

Just wanted to welcome you Eric, to the group we are here to help in any way we can.

LOLX Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

Just wanted to let everyone know that the not smoking for the eight days that my breathing is getting better and I hope that the Dr. will see an inprovement in that part as well I also know that God does that fo me too.

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
judy11

Hi my name is Judy, I quit smoking 6 days ago. I to am bipolar and depression I am on meds for it and take then everyday.
0 Kudos
katheen

Welcome to the EX program it's a pretty neat site to be on I've been here for a little over a month and have meet several people at different levels of their quits. I have eight days today and working it one day at a time so then I'll have a little more is my goal.

LOLX Kathleen
0 Kudos
linda53

happy valentines day to all ive just joined this site and hope with my meds and lozenges i can stay quit its beenn 5 hrs now and all is well i did take an extra klonipin this am as my husband is still smoking in the house it tics me off but he promises to quit after his last 2 pks. anyway peaceful day and fun one to to all
0 Kudos
anna12

0 Kudos
linda53

happy valentines day and congratulations today is my first day and damn is it hard i just have to remember to breathe
0 Kudos