cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

jim_taddeo

I quit everything, it took 25 years but I did it! WARNING: CONTENTS MAY BE OFFENSIVE!

After about 25 years of transferring use from one group of substances to another, from smoking pot to drinking like a lunatic to snorting coke and heroin, tripping on acid and mushrooms, eating pharms of all kinds and every combination, I finally transferred the whole strange mix to cigarettes right after the turn of the century. Now I have quit everything for good with stopping smoking and full public disclosure is a huge step in my recovery and what I call the keystone. It takes courage and strength! I have my HP to provide for me. I am CLEAN, SOBER, AND SMOKE FREE! I invite you to join me! Welcome! Use the Ex plan if you choose. Use the Ex plan and quit everything if you can. If you think that quitting smoking is liberating I encourage you to explore the freedom of being completely clean. Just as the idea of NOT ONE MORE PUFF EVER is being used for cigarettes I EXtend that idea into NOT ONE MORE USE EVER and it covers all of the detrimental addictions you may have. Pledge the same way. You don't even have to disclose anything to anyone but BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. IT IS THE ONLY WAY. The concept of a HIGHER POWER saves me on a daily basis and I believe it. You do what works for you just stay competely CLEAN, SOBER, AND SMOKE FREE. Let's see how far we can rise into the HEAVENS as we rejoyce in the knowledge that we've been to HELL and never have to go back.......EVER!
God Bless You!
Jim

Labels (1)
14 Replies
jim_taddeo

EXcellent....I love it...:-)
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Linda,
Absolutely...I'm dealing with strange sinus ailment right now throat acting wierd, coughing up crap. I'll elaborate later.
God Bless,
Jim
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

OK
Now I have a little time here. I have been through expelling complete lungs and pieces of organs I didn't know I had.....LOL GROSS SHIT! It seems like it comes and goes but the excess mucus production shut off in the first week. Now I have to deal with excessive dryness. Smoking fucks you up sooooo bad. About a day or so after each episode of strange dry cough and expelling shit then I notice I can breath deeper. My sinuses were/are bad. The doctors wanted to operate on them.....all but this old country doctor who told me to quit smoking and move to Arizona. LOL 🙂 I live in North Western Pennsylvania. This is water country. Swamps, streams, lakes, rivers, and etc. I think it's all part of healing. I'll let you know as it progresses. I had considered the Arizona thing too 🙂 We'll see. Yes I lost my voice twice now. Honey seemed to help and HOT sips of tea with honey. Talking just made it worse so I just shut up, which is hard for me to do....so now I'm considering if HP was trying to tell me something.........LOL We are just readjusting and are suceptible to different irritations and infections with the radical change in mucus production. My nose and throat are really dry all the time now. In any case don't hesitate to have the doc check it out for you. It's a great ego boost to go to the doctors office and tell them you've quit smoking. They get all silly and want to give you a lollie pop............LOL
God Bless,
Jim
0 Kudos
edith2

It makes me sad to see that there are people on this website that smoke pot and support smoking pot and say they are smoke-free. I think it's a lie. To me, it's like changing seats on the Titantic. I've already expressed my opinion and alot of people are pissed about my opinion. I see it as protecting their addiction to smoking. I am being true to myself.
0 Kudos
jim_taddeo

Edith,
I definitely agree with that for myself. I cannot possibly quit coke and boozing but smoke pot just as long as I don't lace it with heroin and say I'm clean. That's absurd.
Smoke weed not cigarettes? What the fuck? My opinion and my choice. Addiction is Addiction is Addiction and drugs are drugs are drugs. Also my opinion! It is a psychological problem before it is a physical one just as we quit the physical use then treat the mental and spritual aspect for recovery in reverse order of becoming addicted.
I don't agree with it but I'm not telling them what they can and cannot do either. I feel sorry them. If you believe that you cannot have an addiction to weed because it doesn't manifest a physical addiction then you don't understand addiction at all. It will be interesting to track relapse rates from that crew. LOL They will not get agreement here from me about the pot but I will try to help them with the cigarettes if that is possible. If people want to try and smoke dope without smoking cigarettes the go for it! Don't expect my support in the pot smoking. I will be happy that they quit smoking cigarettes though. 🙂 Any one quitting cigarettes is much better off! 🙂 No comments will survive in the groups that I create advocating smoking dope and that is my RIGHT too. They are not here doing that so they deserve that space and respect too. You can count on it. I also will not go to their area's and tell them anything.
When they get arrested and pay fines. Talk about stress. Damn! I don't agree with the legal approaches applied but that is reality.
It's not a problem? Cool! Keep it away from me. NO PROBLEMS! Stay here my dear, you are welcome. Lighten up and let them be. There is no point in you suffering grief for the things you cannot change. Give it to HP and let him deal. We are clean for a reason and I am glad that we are! 🙂 Smile silly! 🙂 LOL
God bless,
Jim
0 Kudos