cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

j3ffmeadowsgm

Depression and OCD

I am so sick that I am not taking my medications. I am in a program that manages my medications and they just took me off of self administered medications (SAM) Now I am not taking my medications at all and my depression is way up. I'm in pain all of the time and it really is effecting my ability to take care of myself. I am in a congregate care level two community setting and I can't take care of myself. The apartment program I am part of is not helping me deal with my changes in health. I called the program tonight to take my medications and no one answered the phone. It makes my OCD act up and I begin smoking. I just stopped over and took my evening medications. I'm in so much pain and I don't know what to do.  I will miss my medications tomorrow morning and that means no heart control medication and blood pressure medication along with no anti depressants. They are not helping me by taking me off of SAM they are making it worse and they don't care.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you get a consultation from a doctor outside the facility? Maybe make a telehealth call or get some county health advocate to assist you? Any family members near by that can help intervene?

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos