cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

EASE534

10DAYS

Screenshot_20220607-191536_QuitGuide.jpg

 whew. Ten days smoke free and counting. I'm noticing that I am more energetic. My mood has improved I'm moving around better and with less shortness of breath. For those of you who don't know. I am a stroke survivor. It took me 3+ years to make the decision. One day it was just clear that I needed to quit. I had one of those.

Maybe it's the cigarettes moments.

And here I am. Grateful for the opportunity to share my journey with you all. Everyday is different, but one thing is clear. I cannot and must not smoke if I truly want to recover. 

Strokesurvivor2019
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey @EASE534 YAY for your splendiferous entrance into the awesome DDC Club ~ Double Digit Club YAY for 10 glorious Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON 😁 you're rocking your precious quit journey YAYfor FREEDOM.....

EASE534

@MarilynH. Thank you. It feels amazing 💥🎊

Strokesurvivor2019
Barbscloud

@EASE534  So happy for you success and that you're already seeing the benefits of your quit.  Keep celebrating those positive feelings.

Congrats on 10 days.

Barb

cedmath1

I had the blessing of caring for my mother who was a stroke survivor and former smoker.  I have an abundance of respect for anyone who accepts the challenges and does so well.  You have my admiration and continued support with prayers.  Keep up the good journey.

0 Kudos