cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Garden planted FINALLY

We have had so much rain, it’s been impossible to workin the yard...which as you can see is still not planted. It needs rock hounded yet. And of course, rain in forecast this weekend. Mulch. Well getting to that soon. Yesterday and today I set all the landscape fabric an dput up fence around garden and began planting. I ache everywhere. Advil’s calling my name as well as some zzzzzzzzz’s. I find It takes a bit longer to do things, but I can still do them

below is the veggie garden contained in the fenced area that I installed today

8C8CFF5D-C834-438B-A4B8-72F7AB968976.jpeg

This pic pic below is a new rose I found at Walmart, called the Miranda Lambert Rose. So pretty.

BCC9850C-C5B9-4D32-8C6A-D2D735BDAE00.jpeg

These are below,  also new roses I found for the front. They are a peach colored driftrose. Anxious to see how they do.

240A3B5C-4107-4702-8A8D-339C2D915B28.jpeg

Another view of front roses:

33137EB8-CBBA-41A5-A29B-F2BCD79A72C5.jpeg

Finally heres an an area I am open to suggestions. The ugly pipes pictured below, CFAB716E-0FB0-4FA0-ADD1-36C0F0BBB43E.jpegare vents for the septic. I did paint them gray but I want to plant something in front of them to hide them and it has to be full sun plants that have SHALLOW root system. Any thoughts are welcome

Lastly, below is the front left corner of house that’s next to side where veggie garden is. I am pooped and going to bed!

Enough planting this week. I’m not looking forward to mulching it all, but that’s nexton the agenda.i babysit the twins tomorrow, so will gladly take the day off from the yard.

A020A264-04B0-4812-A637-1272EB8FF19B.jpeg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
32 Replies
Mandolinrain

they are about 8 feet apart. we have planted forsythia in front of them  lower back deck has a fire it patio

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Not exactly sure....I know its a new type of septic system , in fact the only kind we could use on this lot. I believe they are some sort of vents.

0 Kudos
elvan

Mandolinrain‌ Your garden looks wonderful...like it has GREAT potential.  Your grandchildren are absolutely GORGEOUS!  Honestly, what blessings.  Thank you so much for sharing those images.  You just brightened MY day immeasurably!

Love,

Ellen