cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Garden planted FINALLY

We have had so much rain, it’s been impossible to workin the yard...which as you can see is still not planted. It needs rock hounded yet. And of course, rain in forecast this weekend. Mulch. Well getting to that soon. Yesterday and today I set all the landscape fabric an dput up fence around garden and began planting. I ache everywhere. Advil’s calling my name as well as some zzzzzzzzz’s. I find It takes a bit longer to do things, but I can still do them

below is the veggie garden contained in the fenced area that I installed today

8C8CFF5D-C834-438B-A4B8-72F7AB968976.jpeg

This pic pic below is a new rose I found at Walmart, called the Miranda Lambert Rose. So pretty.

BCC9850C-C5B9-4D32-8C6A-D2D735BDAE00.jpeg

These are below,  also new roses I found for the front. They are a peach colored driftrose. Anxious to see how they do.

240A3B5C-4107-4702-8A8D-339C2D915B28.jpeg

Another view of front roses:

33137EB8-CBBA-41A5-A29B-F2BCD79A72C5.jpeg

Finally heres an an area I am open to suggestions. The ugly pipes pictured below, CFAB716E-0FB0-4FA0-ADD1-36C0F0BBB43E.jpegare vents for the septic. I did paint them gray but I want to plant something in front of them to hide them and it has to be full sun plants that have SHALLOW root system. Any thoughts are welcome

Lastly, below is the front left corner of house that’s next to side where veggie garden is. I am pooped and going to bed!

Enough planting this week. I’m not looking forward to mulching it all, but that’s nexton the agenda.i babysit the twins tomorrow, so will gladly take the day off from the yard.

A020A264-04B0-4812-A637-1272EB8FF19B.jpeg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
32 Replies
Mandolinrain

ALSO...WOW, that rose is a beauty for sure!!!!

Mandolinrain

I just saved that pic, I may need to paint it

Giulia

I couldn't make up my mind whether it was a he or a she.  lol  If you DO paint the rose, I wanna see it!  Here's a different, closer look at it:

RosePink4! '10.JPG

Mandolinrain

YEP, I'm doing this for sure!!!

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Hello all.  I am so excited.  I just picked some fresh lettuce and spinach from my garden.  Yum!Lettuce.jpg

Giulia

YUM!  Can't get any fresher and tastier than that!

Jennifer-Quit

Beautiful garden and new home Missy!  Show us more pictures as it grows!  Hope you enjoy the twins!  How old are they now?

Mandolinrain

Twins are 6 months now  I have Cillian and Campbell today and tomorrow and I will post more later, they are fighting and gotta run now, lol

Mandolinrain

IMG_1802.jpgIMG_1803.jpg

@Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14      These are the two I have right now, Cillian and Campbell who was trying on my shoes...

Below are the Twins: Vivian and Margo: ( Margo on the top ,she has a little birthmark left side nose )

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

Oh my gosh! They are all adorable!! I chuckled when I saw Cillian with the pink shoes and her sassy pose. Too funny!