cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClearColors

Weekend's NIQ - Nearly Impossible Question

Weekend’s Nearly Impossible Question

*The Nearly Impossible Question

(*Remember that this is a game meant for fun, so Googling or knowingly posting the correct answer is not how it's done. The answer is always PG, please respect that.)

Today's Question:

Q:    When it comes to kids toys, out of every million of these manufactured, 18 are rejected...what are they? 

Note* the answer will be posted in the following day’s NIQ. This is posted Sunday night through Thursday night.   *Today is the exception. I did not post this Thursday night.)

(You will see the NIQ@# Answer Monday in the next post of the NIQ. One answer per posting please.)

Good Luck Everybody!

Nancy
to life~

Note: You can play, but I am testing this out.

The answer was posted in Monday's NIQ

Labels (1)
13 Replies
ElaineC

This is a BIG test See ya Monday

R.I.P. Quitnet.  I wish I could find a site that had the format it did.

Have a good week-end Nancy

ClearColors

ElaineC‌ I agree.

See you Monday.

Sootie

Nancy! I love games! But can you clarify a bit on this one....I get that we should not google but what does the pahrase "knowingly posting the correct answer" mean.......

We used to play movie quotes on our old site.....that was fun. this looks like fun also but I am kind of afraid to post an answer until I understand the rules more.....sorry to be dumb!

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I also love games but am not clear either, on what to do? Like what does it mean when you say the answer is always PG???

0 Kudos
ElaineC

PG is not rated "R"

Mandolinrain

Lol, gotcha, hahahaha

ClearColors

Sootie‌  Knowingly post the the correct answer is:  if you have somehow found or heard (etc.) the answer and know the correct answer, please do not post.  To play, you try to figure out the answer by yourself, (although some ask their spouse.)  I hope I clarified it.  If not, let me  know.

Here's an example of a NIQ and it's posted answer.

Q:    20% of Americans start doing this in January...what is it?

A:    Christmas shopping

Here's another NIQ w/the correct response.

Q: A new study shows that on average, men do THIS 29 seconds faster than women. What is it?

A: Changing a diaper!

0 Kudos
Hank-Sky

Rattle?

DonnaMarie

Barbie Magic Kitchen food basket with eggplants. They keep telling them "no eggplant!" and yet, there is eggplant everywhere. 

Barbie loves her men and loves her eggplant. 

Donna