cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA GAME FOR THE WEEK OF 05.31.2022

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

trivia image.jpg

WHAT ACTION ARE SEA TURTLES UNABLE TO PERFORM?

1. Blinking

2. Retracting into their shells.

3. Eating Solids

4. Diving into deep water

Thanks to Daily Quiz for the question and answers.

ENJOY THE GAME! 

Answer to last week's quiz: TOYOTA COROLLA

( I, and the majority of the players, chose the VW Beetle!)

According to Quiz Daily, "Toyota Corolla first drove onto the global scene in 1966; within 10 years, it had become a worldwide bestseller. By 1997, it took the title as the world's bestselling car — a record it still retains. In 2021, Toyota sold its 50 millionth Corolla, reaching a milestone that no other car in history has yet achieved. ( What a surprise to the majority of the players, eh?)

To review your last week's answer, you may click here : TRIVIA-GAME-FOR-THE-WEEK-OF-05-24-2022 

(P.S. For an update on my progression to becoming a forever non-smoker you may click here:

TOMORROW-IS-DAY-ONE-OF-WHAT-I-AM-CONFIDENT-IS-MY-FOREVER-QUIT 

Labels (1)
15 Replies
RainbowHeart

My guess is blinking

Barbscloud

Retracting into their shells

SuzyQ411

@RainbowHeart  Thanks for taking time to play Trivia, Staci. Great to see you here! 🙂

YoungAtHeart

I think maybe box turtles are the only kind who can pull into their shells, so I am going to guess

#2 for sea turtles.

SuzyQ411

Hi @YoungAtHeart  Great to see you here again 😊 Thanks for playing Trivia!! 

SuzyQ411

@Barbscloud  Great to se you here again, plying Trivia. Thanks for stopping by 🙂

Snowdoggie

@SuzyQ411 I guess #2) retract into their shell

SuzyQ411

Welcome @Snowdoggie . Thanks for playing this week's Trivia. Always good to have you here 🙂

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Welcome @Snowdoggie . Thanks for playing this week's Trivia. Always good to have you here 🙂

0 Kudos