cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA GAME FOR THE WEEK OF 05.31.2022

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

trivia image.jpg

WHAT ACTION ARE SEA TURTLES UNABLE TO PERFORM?

1. Blinking

2. Retracting into their shells.

3. Eating Solids

4. Diving into deep water

Thanks to Daily Quiz for the question and answers.

ENJOY THE GAME! 

Answer to last week's quiz: TOYOTA COROLLA

( I, and the majority of the players, chose the VW Beetle!)

According to Quiz Daily, "Toyota Corolla first drove onto the global scene in 1966; within 10 years, it had become a worldwide bestseller. By 1997, it took the title as the world's bestselling car — a record it still retains. In 2021, Toyota sold its 50 millionth Corolla, reaching a milestone that no other car in history has yet achieved. ( What a surprise to the majority of the players, eh?)

To review your last week's answer, you may click here : TRIVIA-GAME-FOR-THE-WEEK-OF-05-24-2022 

(P.S. For an update on my progression to becoming a forever non-smoker you may click here:

TOMORROW-IS-DAY-ONE-OF-WHAT-I-AM-CONFIDENT-IS-MY-FOREVER-QUIT 

Labels (1)
15 Replies
Cousin-Itt

Thanks for posting, Suzy

Well, I know for a fact they can blink or at least wink as I had one trying to pick me up / did knock me off my feet years ago on Top Sail Island. I must admit she had a large pair of flippers on her.   She was a cheap date all she ate was a seaweed salad I'll never forget how she left me standing on the shore taking my heart into the deep depths of the ocean 

So, with a heavy heart I'll go along with the majority and say #2 because that is as good as guess as any, I can have.    Plus, it makes sense why she didn't invite me in

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Hi @Cousin-Itt . Lordy, Lordy, what are we ever going to do with you Carl? Curious minds want to know: have you ever returned to Sail Island to look her up again? Maybe she'll let you in now? ...especially if you take Joyce along.  Thanks for playing Trivia this week! 😊

0 Kudos
Sootie

I was going to say blinking but @Cousin-Itt seems to have some inside info.....so, I am going to go with retracting into their shells. I am disappointed that the VW Beetle did not win the most popular car : (

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Sootie Thanks for playing Trivia again this week.

YES! It was a bummer that our Beetle was not voted first in sales!!

As they were also called Bugs-- recall the game "Punch Bug" to kill time while on a road trip?

Anyway, here's a cute "Lady Bug" for us gals: ladybug.jpg

0 Kudos
Braided

It seems to me that ALL turtles can retract into their shells. That’s the primary purpose of their structure. I’ve seen them five and while I believe they’re primarily vegetarians as I’ve also seen them eating leafy greens at the St Thomas turtle sanctuary,  they must eat solid food.  
  That only leaves BLINKING for my choice. A good trivia puzzle! Thanks 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

So happy to see you here @Braided . Thanks for playing Trivia this week 😊

0 Kudos