cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies
Polynha

@Shaw. You are right, I will have a lot of time tomorrow to think  and I will make a plan, change things gradually and see how it goes. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
promise_judy

I think my problem right now is emotional. I am just plain tired of pressur from the stop smoking,lose weight, going for all my test, going to the doctors, family drama, problems at work and all that stuff.  (LOL) I am cancelling my blood draw today (blood tests) and going back to bed. I need a break!!!!! You all be good and have a smoke free day. Love all of you.

0 Kudos
ShawnP

If you have pressure from everything going on, maybe forget the diet or just make small changes. Don't stress on the weigh in's. The most important  thing right now is your quit. Don't jeorpardize that.

0 Kudos
candylance

SUNDAY, MARCH 2

I had lost 3 pounds yesterday but today, NOTHING!! So no weight loss this week. No big deal !! I'm going to keep going out to eat with friends and family. (celebrated my husband's sister's birthday last evening with his 94 year old mother. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and I ate within my limit of calories. A pound of steamed mussels in wine sauce and a salad. However Mike's Mom ordered brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for all of us. Thus no weight loss this morning. It was worth it!! 

Decided since I put my trip to Philly off til Wednesday to get a second opinion on my surgery. Read too much about repercussions on Web MD and other sites. It's not as simple as they make it sound. Will reconsider.

Love y'all!! Don't stress. I've binged two days in the last month and feel NO Guilt!!

Candy      d173

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Sunday weigh in 03/02/14

Down to 145 again! Starting weight was 157 1/2 so I have lost a total of 12 1/2 lbs.

Real busy yesterday and today won't be much better. Soooo everyone have a great smoke free day. Love ya all.

0 Kudos
candylance

@ Judy!! Way to go!! And I believe you were the one stressing???

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Great job gals!      I'm going to get back on this wagon and start my ride!   Weighed in this morning and will do so each week.      Decided to sign up today for dietbetter as Shawn has inspired me!    Also, have the first 3 days of menus planned and will work on the rest of the week today.

Stay strong all!

Sharon

0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good morning ! Just as what i expected, I gained 2. This was no surprise after yesterday and other day. Now that i had my partying over with, today starts a new day/week. Have a great Sunday!

@ Smorgy, let me see if i can connect with you on dietbet. I might need your link to your page.

0 Kudos
Polynha

Still the same, no changes.

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

I weighed this morning and I'm stuck at only 5 pounds lost, so I did not lose any weight this week. I'm watching what I eat. I don't seem to have any energy. I think I've got "sunshine deficiency".  I have been wanting to get outside more, but here we go again with more bone chilling temperatures and snow on the way tomorrow. This is the winter that never ends! 

I hope everyone has a great smoke free week and continues to eat healthier!

Candy, I hope your second opinion gives you good news and you find out you can just make some adjustments in your diet to keep you from having gall bladder attacks.

0 Kudos