cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies
LouiseR

Lost 1 lb this week, total now at 161 1/2. Down a total 3 1/2 lbs. I kind of blew it friday and had a handful of girlscout cookies at work. I must say they were delicious! Going to try and get to the rec center at least 4 times this week and walk and swim.
0 Kudos
ShawnP

Good morning my friends! I lost 1.1 lb. This is where i need to be for my official weigh in wed for dietbet. Cross your fingers that either stays the same or goes down further.

You all are doing great! we have good days and bad, keep on keeping on!!! (as Mike @lanta would say)

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    Lost 2.1 lbs this week.    Have to admit I wasn't trying as hard as I could/should have.     Difficult to be motivated when I've been stuck in the house for 3 days.            Shawn.....so proud/happy for you.     Do you have an "official" weigh in somewhere or just honesty posting?

Sharon

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I post here Sharon and on other sites. The most support i get from friends is from all of you.. I had an official weigh in when i first began on dietbet and you have an official weight out which can either be wed or thurs. I just saw the announcement the other day that Heidi and Chris Powell will be doing another dietbet starting on March 11,  If anybody here would be interested. If I do make this goal and win part of that jackpot, i will be rolling my money over to the next bet with them. I am hoping to win so that i can save for the Exer's Nashville trip. What a good motivaton  huh? 🙂

0 Kudos
Polynha

I am back at square one, same weight I was when I first came to this group, I think I am afraid to try too hard to lose weight and get stressed and want to smoke. I know I have to get down from the fence and start a real diet, I can't expect to lose weight when I do not do anything all the way. Congratulations to everyone that are losing weight.

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

Sunday, February 23, 2014:

Good grief, I have been lazy and I didn't watch calories this week. I just didn't want to, so that means I didn't lose not one pound, nothing, nada! 

Shawn, I am pulling for you to WIN!! You are doing great!!

Judy, maybe you didn't really gain a pound, maybe you just didn't empty your bladder before weighing! 🙂

Polyana, I kind of feel the same, I'm afraid I might stress too much over losing so I'm not getting REAL serious about losing. For some reason this week I have experienced weird urges to smoke. Don't get excited, I will not smoke for any reason, it's just been weird, because I never felt this way when I was in NML.I have been around people smoking more and it made me very anxious. I'm at day 158, so I'm not way out of NML,  so l'll use that as my EXcuse for eating a jar of lightly salted, dry roasted peanuts this week. 🙂 I need to lose 10 pounds and I will do it!

Candy, Louise, Sharon....you girls are rocking this week!!! I'm envious!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

@ Poly, don't consider it really a diet, make some changes. For example, push the water, maybe take a walk. Do something more than what you are doing now. We tend to go on so called "diets" we sabatoge ourselves. Believe me i am good for that one. I knew i had to make a change this time around and even though i do say diet, i have it in my head, new way of eating, trying to be more active. Poly, just write down some changes to make and go with that and see how that goes. I think you will see a change.

I never followed myself in NML. I wasnt educated enough for it lol. I just did it. kept moving forward. Sometimes we cause anxiety worrying about what could go wrong. As long as you keep saying NOPE, you will get through anything. We are learning to live smoke-free. 

0 Kudos
Jaxson1-16-14

You know how they say, "That which happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Unfortunately that also goes hand in hand with, " What you eat in Vegas shows up on the scale!" 😞 I gained myself a whoppin' 5 lbs! 😞 That just sucks! But now I have been having craves the last three days that are knockin' me on my butt so now I am eating everything in sight. I am not a fan of NML! 😉

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

Did nobody weigh in today...strange...where did you all go???

Well, I didn't weigh in last week...stressful weekend, but I did today andddd I was

174.8...For the month of Feb I've gained 2 pounds and lost an inch and a half off my waist...the pounds and inches have gone up and down over the month, but this is my final tally for February.

March will be better if I want to reach my goal...Have a great week everybody : )

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

LOL...I see where you all are now...on page 2...oh my goodness, ignore me!!!

0 Kudos