cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moody_9-18-13

Sunday Weigh In

This section will be used for reporting your WEIGHT LOSS to the group each Sunday. If you care to share, where you are to your overall weight loss goal, that's good too!

0 Kudos
222 Replies
candylance

I lost 1/2 a pound this week. Very disappointed because I'm taking Miralax daily per doctor's orders and have not been to the bathroom in days. Total lost 6.5 pounds. 

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I lost 5.2.  Total loss is 11.2! this is the most i ever did in a months time. It must be the water that i am drinking. It feels good and i am noticing my pants are getting baggier. I want  to get down some more before i got buy new ones.

@ Candy. You will have those days. Its nothing that you can do about that. Always seems to be around weigh in? always was my problem.

0 Kudos
LouiseR

Lost 1 lb this week. Just joined last week so my total so far is 1 lb. Hurt my knee last tuesday so dr said no rec center until today. Looking forward to walking on the track then swimming some laps.
0 Kudos
cheyenne7

Scale states that I gained 2 1/2 - 3 pounds....hmmm

Good news is I loss 2 inches off my waist...and this is what I'm aiming for the most, at least...

Don't know how the above two happened...Muscle??

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014

No additional weight loss this week, 4 weeks into this I have lost 4 pounds, so this coming week I will need to watch the calories like a hawk!

Odd, like Cheyenne, I can see I've lost inches in my waist because this week I was able to wear pants that I couldn't button a month ago and can easily button and have room to spare in the waist.

Quitters and Losers....You're ALL doing great!! I'll check back later today. Gotta get moving and drinking my water!

0 Kudos
Jaxson1-16-14

I just joined the group 2 days ago but I am also in Weight Watchers so I do know what I weighed last week. Yahoo, I lost 2 lbs!! 🙂

0 Kudos

Congrats to all on your weight loss! Unfortunately, I can only report 3 pounds of weight gain 😞 I'm going in the wrong direction folks.

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

It will happen Marilyn...just keep doing the right things, and the body will have no choice but to participate...

The scale is rarely my friend...maybe you can measure inches also...I'm doing this and it gives me the inspiration to keep at it...

Polynha...your post made me laugh...running for plane & it was delayed...Murphy's Law, oh well, better than missing the flight...

0 Kudos
candylance

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16

Have lost a total of 8.5 pounds. Miralax has not helped problem. Still can't go or I would have lost more. They're running a HIDASCAN?? this coming Friday, then I talk to doctor and will be able to tell him of problem. Lost 1 pound this week so I'm happy!!

0 Kudos
promise_judy

Good Job candy! Well I am late getting out the door--going to work. I have lost another 1 lb.. this week. I am down 12 1/2 pds from my starting weight. Got to go will check back later. Have a great smoke free day everyone. XOXO

0 Kudos