cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,400 Replies
RainbowHeart

1000002667.png

 headachey couple of days but the weather is beautiful 🌞 I hope everybody has a good weekend 💘

Giulia

Not much today.  Just errands.  And some morning back stretches.   @Cousin-Itt  the most important Joyce wasn't watching  Yup!  Well, and that you didn't break your neck!  Glad I gave you a chuckle.  That was the idea.   @biscuit9  a long time ago you asked me what was a particular pink flower I had in my garden.  Every time I go by it I think "I've gotta tell Biscuit."  Well finally I can get that out of my head now!  It's a Dianthus.  I believe they're a member of the Carnation family.  They're perennials and come in different flavors!  And happily come back every year to delight once again!

I did at least get my fingers working making some salsa - or pico de gallo actually.  Takes a LONG time to cut up all that stuff.  Anyway, one tomato was NONE TOO HAPPY about it!  lol

Tomato Unhappy.jpg

@Giulia   Thank you for the plant information and the Tomato art.  I love tomatoes, all tomatoes, any tomato.  I hope your salsa turned out good.  My husband's salsa came out really good.  We use pineapple in ours, and we taste-tested it until it was just right.  Nancy, some days are like that and dreary days are perfect for vegging.  Hope you made the best of it.  Rainbowheart, maybe it's allergies that are giving you a headache?  Feel better soon.

indingrl

So cute my dear @Giulia 

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

IT DIDN'T RAIN TODAY!!! 😁  It will tomorrow, though! 😒

So I spent almost five hours weeding, edging, mulching one more bed, and I am DONE!  Felt good to be able to work outside today, though!!!

It's been raining off and on here in my area of Illinois too

Chilly winds today with a high of 63 on this lovely Saturday 

indingrl

360_F_178904893_3vHK2GV5cDlB2CHaAGVqG8oqx63GCQ75.jpg

 up at 133am and prayed 

Just been putting one step in front of the other each day and staying prayed up to stay in each day as it unfolds 

I have been trying walking outside weather permitting a couple of times 

Hubby and I walked in the mall for a bit on one day

Thank you for for giving me hope by your moving day by day I appreciate everyone 

Sootie

Hello Everyone---today was one of my favorite days of the year.......the day I put the porch furniture out again!

I was so excited to get going I was up at 6:15----sun was already shining! I grabbed a cup of coffee and then got the step stool, bucket, sponges and was outside by 6:30 washing the porch walls. Got that done, scrubbed the floor and then started to set up the furniture. My daughter is home this weekend so she joined me and helped me by trimming back the alyssum and weeding the path and cleaning the moss from the bricks. This was a HUGE help and so we were done by 1:30! 

@Giulia I will be your friend Giulia because I LOVE to dig in the  dirt, play in the mud and be outside! I always say------we were the "sandboxers" in Kindergarten.....not the "dollhousers"!!!!! And so glad the tornado did not hit you. 

@indingrl  You sound a bit down so prayers for you my dear Diana Joy.

The rain returns tomorrow......but today was WONDERFUL!

indingrl

Thank you dear friend @Sootie 

0 Kudos