cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,159 Replies
YoungAtHeart

JACKIE1-25-15 

Count yourself lucky that you CAN go shopping.  I ordered a lot of gifts online the last few days of November/first days of December, and most of it has not been delivered.  Most were USPS, and I guess they are just overwhelmed -or don't give a sh*t to work harder/longer.....not sure which it is, but I DO know I am not having very much to give this year so far!  NOT happy about it, either!!!  It should NOT take more than two weeks for a padded envelope to get from NH to MD - should it??

Luckily, mine aren't munchins so the disappointment for them won't be great, but it WILL be for me!!

Trisha76

I got lucky. The last gift I need it was a dot that was not supposed to be in until January 4 and it came yesterday! I was shocked but my granddaughter will absolutely love it. And I think you guys are working way too hard as I have been quite lazy again today.   Not having Christmas at my house this year will be the first time in 48 years.
I did get a call from my surgeon however and he wants to see me. The good news is he can’t get me in until February.

indingrl

Yahooooo did 1 mile dvd

JACKIE1-25-15

Good job

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good Morning Movers. Happy Tuesday

Did the yoga routine. Yay! Im' back.  Got to keep it up. 

Maki

Alrighty then , well , this is my excersise for the day . I've had dinner for breakfast so I'm good for the day .

South of us is getting dumped on today . Air travel delayed and diverted to here .  50 to 70 cm snow .. ironically same place same time it hit last year at Christmas . Now that's a white Christmas ! 

Have a good day everyone .. I'll catch ya later ... lol ...... maybe . 

YoungAtHeart

I actually did ANOTHER 75 minute walk - this time on the wooded trail that finally melted - with my pool neighbor  We are getting heavy rain again on Thursday, then freezing and turning to ice on Christmas with a bit of snow.

Guess I will be spending it alone.  It's fitting, I guess, for 2020.  It's going to stink just like the rest of the year!

But - I'll be fine - and try to  find some joy in it.  Might even give me some time to finish the needlepoint picture I just thought of for my younger daughter!!!

Good to see everybody moving (well, except for Maki who is taking a needed rest day!).

indingrl

Yahoo 2 miles walking dvd with weights done PTL

YoungAtHeart

indingrl     TWO miles?  Good for you!!!

indingrl

Thanks Nancy your the bestest coach ever for ME and give ME such HOPE to keep moving with YOU and all others here cuz I just didn't want to exercise YET I prayed and just keep moving one step at a time and the 1 mile at a time