cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,162 Replies
tjanddj

Out and about today. Home late. I was going to lay on the floor and pretend I was doing yoga but I now think I am going to pretend to do hot yoga in bed under my electric blanket. Yes that is what I am going to do. nite nite

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.jpg

shashort

Hi everyone!  Trying to get in the routine of getting here daily to check in.  Looks like everyone is still moving.  Finished up my 2 week free pass at LA Fitness.  I really liked their water aerobics and a strength training class I tried.  They wouldn't wave the initation fees or the yearly fee,  so no deal for me, so back to you tube exercise for now.  Raked leaves and did yard work over the weekend and woke up sick on Monday, so my exercise has been bed rest.   Everyone keep moving and I will be back to join in.

tjanddj

Hope you feel better soon!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Glad to see you. I hope you get better real soon. Youtube is good for EXercise. My last Fitbit band is broken (waiting for replacement)so I haven't really been tracking/logging steps.  I would love to start a walking challenge soon.  Are you coming to the reunion?I do walk a mile + a day with my new dog girl Cocoa.  I have done my daily morning walk. A little crisp frost on the ground kind of morning.  Bundling up makes a difference. Enjoyed it. Everybody...Let's get MOVING today! 

0 Kudos
TriGirl

3 miles today with my puppy love!

JACKIE1-25-15

My dog only last 2 miles.  After 1.5 I have to start pulling her to come. 

tjanddj

1 mile walk workout with Leslie with weighted vest on. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Awesome!

0 Kudos
ripnruppie

Tough time getting motivated today.  Read a few quotes for inspiration and decided they're right... "it's a long process, but it's not going to go any faster by giving up!" So, morning workout complete.  45 minutes elliptical and a full set up upper body weight reps.  This afternoon when it warms up I'll go outside and take my chicken for a walk.