cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,445 Replies

Thanks for sharing dear friend @RainbowHeart @

What a life transition for you these past months @RainbowHeart ~ it seems you have chosen what is a much healthier emotional life for yourself~ and created a new way of living that is much less stressful for you. So happy to hear you were in touch with Danielle, Tristen and Taylor and that you are taking good care of yourself in your west coast heat wave. Am happy for you ❤️ 

indingrl

images.jpeg

 Everyone WoooooWOOO up at 330pm and prayed 

I get up and take one step at a time that's my moving and grateful for being alive and moving forward one step at a time

Sootie

Happy Mother's Day everyone. It was a rainy day here. My sister and I celebrated Mother's Day together as we always have even before we lost my Mom...even before we were Mothers ourselves (so a REALLY LONG TIME!!!) Our kids put together a beautiful lunch at my niece's home----we had been going to restaurants but the kids decided you can't really visit at a restaurant when there are 16-17 of you. It was a very nice day.......love to have family together. Laughing, sharing memories and enjoying each other....sympathizing with problems and grief and supporting one another in joy and in sadness.

SuzyQ411

Happy to hear of your lovely family gathering today @Sootie ~ regarding the status of my ex I was relieved to hear he had a somewhat better day today; his cancer is at Stage 2 at present but he has chosen to not have treatment due to his age and overall fragility; his prognosis is very guarded as his cancer is on the move. I pray he will not suffer, that the process will not be prolonged, and that my kids can hold up to their commitment to be there for him as long as needed. Life is precious but can sure be tough at times, can't it?

SuzyQ411

@Sootie ~ Here's a gal who's up on the current status of extinguishers!! My experience was in the 80's so things have surely changed!

Giulia

Today - church - then weed wacking until I simply HAD to stop.  Then lay in the hammock for a lovely while.  And continued to clean up the fire extinguisher dust.  (Thank you @Sootie  for the info.  I happened to have looked it all up before I read your reply.  And learned some extinguishers are refillable and some aren't.  I just thought they all WERE.)  

Meanwhile I took an ENTIRE CONTAINER of Miralax today (7 doses).  As a pre- prep for tomorrow's main prep for the dreaded colonoscopy on Tues.  lol  Some of us are just extra lucky and get to have a special pre-prep prep day.  So I'll be moooving in the bathroom tomorrow!  Great way to lose weight.  Cheers!

SuzyQ411

@Giulia : One good thing about my having passed age 80: my GI doc says I am exempt from any more of those lovely tests so long as I remain symptom-clear, Hooray! Wishing you a non-traumatic prep!

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

@Giulia 

Sorry you have to go through that.  ARGGHHHH!

0 Kudos
indingrl

7d4afe33488b787e84ab2982.jpg

 up at 330am and prayed

Went to Alanon mtg at 10 then home and hubby and decorated our patio today 

I found a flower basket yellow flowers for my sister and purple flowers for my momma and red for me to honor us woman survivors of generational addictions and abusers ONLY by God's grace and 12 steps living for me and my sister in professional therapy and my mom choosing to keep her secrets and dying with them that's life on life's terms for each individual by personal choice freedom amen  to choose what's best for each involved to live in today and mamma in heaven and sister 45 minutes from me yet we plan on meeting for fun day on Friday celebrating sister hood WoooooWOOO 

Hubby and I planted miniature lilac bush in honor of our mom's  

Mini lilac's are so cute

Thanks for reading and letting me share

IMG_20240513_145352.jpg