cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving Part 3

Jump to solution

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments. This is the original blog link if you would like to clarify the guidelines

Let's Get Moving Challenge - EX Community.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I hope placing it in discussions this time will work better than a blog post where there were so many entries and becomes harder to locate.  Let's see if we can keep it on the board often and easy to find. 

I believe we got sidetracked when I suggested doing other challenges and those challenges were not conducive to everyone. My fault. Lesson learned.  So I am hoping we can get back to doing what "you" do instead of a specific routine.  Got it?.   In the previous post, there were a lot of comments to go through to come up with this list of who participated.  Hopefully, it will catch on again.  Of course, sometimes we got off topic which can happen.  This post really kept me motivated and we had a lot of fun while learning a lot from each other with over 2519 comments on the first blog and 1072 Let's Get Moving 2018 - EX Community  on second blog comments. So let's Get Moving Part 3!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
18,155 Replies
Maki

Good Morning . Ug , rough night of course as was a rough day yesterday . A massage sounds like a plan ( never had one ) but at this point willing to try it to alleviate some pain I’m having. A hot pool may help , I used to do that for my pain before , sat in it for hours . It was the  only thing that would help . I always think gee a massage is so expensive but I never thought smoking was expensive . I think I saved enough for a massage a week . Wow didn’t we ever have stinkin thinkin when we thought a cigarette would help more than a massage . 
I do plan on moving ( walking ) today . I did get my exercises done last night ( just 10 of each ) but should have not likely done them so close to bedtime . Sometimes that can help with pain tho so I thought maybe to try . Did not . The sun is shining so it should be ok with a winter coat to walk comfortably today ( still snow on my back deck ) should be gone today , tomorrow is the end and rest of April  til mid May is looking good 50s 60s . Have a good day all . Catch ya at coffee break or this evening . 

YoungAtHeart

I am out to try to finish the edging and mulching of a flower bed.  I can't create a straight line on its border for the LIFE of ME!  Taking out some stakes and string to give it one more try!!!!

Showers moving in late morning, so I best get after it!

I hope all who are ailing feel better this day!

I am moving....in the kitchen.  Husband needs to take it easy after getting tooth pulled yesterday.  He is making ribs today and I am moving, by making ziti today.  Using the frozen tomato sauce we made last year and using Pioneer Woman's recipe.  I end up freezing most of it, which is the point.  I like to have meals made up in the freezer.  I did vacuum already.  Enjoy your day.  Move if you can and want to.  Happy Friday.

I'm sure the ribs came out great.  I like a lot of the Pioneer Woman's recipes. My favorite recipe of hers is Cowboy Quiche or known in this house as Onion Pie as I tell Joyce real men don't eat Quiche

YoungAtHeart

Spent yet ANOTHER  2 1/2 hours, but finished that bed!  YAY!  It seems like the gardeners spend about an hour on it!  I feel untalented!!!!  😏

Of course, they use trash cans for the old mulch, soil they take up.  I have to reuse it all somehow and that adds to the chore.

Tomorrow I will start on the smaller trees and shrubs!

@YoungAtHeart  It's not that you are untalented it's that the gardeners may be a tad younger than us and maybe a tad more flexible than us and just maybe they can get off the ground just a tad quicker than us.  Add all those Tads up it comes to an hour and a half. 

indingrl

347619-Blessings-Of-Love-Happy-Friday.jpg

 up at 430am and prayed

Headed out to spend day with my sister antique looking and chit chatting about this and that with belly laughs and tons of fun too

Bought my hubby comfort flowers in honor of his sister Sue dying on April 13

He loved them 

He said he never expected flowers they were so nice  

I said ahhhhhh your welcome

IMG_20240419_174708.jpg

Maki

Your love for your husband always shows through @indingrl ,he is blessed , you too I would say . I’m so sorry to hear of his sisters passing . My condolences again . Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous .

indingrl

Thank you dear friend @Maki 

0 Kudos