cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smedley995

Is anyone interested in doing a 30 walking challenge with me?

I was curious how many out there would be interested in starting with this 30 day walking challenge? I am way out of shape so since I am breaking the nasty habit I thought that I could clear my mind and work on my exercise also. We could start this Next Monday June 25th. If your interested comment and let me know. We can check in and let each other know that we stayed with the plan and how we are feeling.Smedley995

Labels (1)
166 Replies
Lauralives

Went to the pool and walked 40 minutes!  Kudos to all for the effort!!  Laura

Smedley995

Day 3 done. Walked 20 mins as well as another day of endless running trying to get stuff done. Would have walked longer but it was 10:00 before I got to walk and it was so hot and humid! Good job everyone!

0 Kudos
shashort

Hi Smedley995  just seen this challenge count me in too.  I have done day 1, 2 and 3.WWalked lazy river days 1 and 2 and today as well as walk 15 min on land in the park, was a pretty day to walk today not too hot or cold but for water aerobics was a different story but I made both.

sld2

Just saw this - count me in too!  I am religious with my walking and never leave home with my Fitbit! 

ShawnP

Day 4 done

shashort

Day 4 done

Day 3 & 4 complete. Had to do both days cuz I worked 14 hours yesterday. Ugh.

JACKIE1-25-15

Time flies when you are having fun.  Day 4 Done.  Whooot Hoo!!!!!

Barb102

I did day 4 too. Walked in the mall it’s very humid here and hard to breathe. But window shopping was cool and fun.  Yes I left the credit card home

. Barb

tjanddj

Day 4 done.