cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smedley995

Is anyone interested in doing a 30 walking challenge with me?

I was curious how many out there would be interested in starting with this 30 day walking challenge? I am way out of shape so since I am breaking the nasty habit I thought that I could clear my mind and work on my exercise also. We could start this Next Monday June 25th. If your interested comment and let me know. We can check in and let each other know that we stayed with the plan and how we are feeling.Smedley995

Labels (1)
166 Replies
shashort

Yes you are so right about alot of time JACKIE1-25-15 . I count my lazy river as my 60 min walk but yesterday had to leave early so didn't get 60 min in and today I didn't get to the pool so going to go for a walk not sure if it will be 60 min.  I am doing the fitbit challenge with the girls and you know how intense that is!  I am loving the challenges all of them..  In 3 weeks I have lost 9 pounds and lots of inches on your challenge.  It keeps me motivated and doing Kristens challenge too.  I think I am going to keep doing crunches and squats as I really seen results.

tjanddj

60 minute walk not done again. Maybe by the time my niece to goes home I will have her up to 60 minutes. I have her for at least another 7 days so will just keep encouraging her to walk a little more each day. I do know I walked more than 60 minutes today and so did she so I guess all is well. I keep forgetting to wear my Fitbit. 

shashort

Did make the 60 min walk challenge. So much easier when someone goes with you.

JACKIE1-25-15

I have been walking all evening. Hopefully, it was enough. 67 minutes. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Did 45 min on the treadmill today.  Hopefully, that was enough. 

0 Kudos
shashort

1 hour lazy river walk done yesterday and today.

0 Kudos
Mary279

My quit date is Aug. 31st. But would love to join the 30 day walk challenge. When does the next 30 start?