cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smedley995

Is anyone interested in doing a 30 walking challenge with me?

I was curious how many out there would be interested in starting with this 30 day walking challenge? I am way out of shape so since I am breaking the nasty habit I thought that I could clear my mind and work on my exercise also. We could start this Next Monday June 25th. If your interested comment and let me know. We can check in and let each other know that we stayed with the plan and how we are feeling.Smedley995

Labels (1)
166 Replies

Day 1. Complete.

tjanddj

Day 1 done.

Giulia

Great idea!  Unfortunately my knees aren't up for a 30 minute walk, otherwise I'd join you.  Cheering you all on from the sidelines!

ShawnP

Just got back from the park with my son. I won't go alone. Got about a 30 min walk in. Forgot how hilly it is. Would of done more but need to build my stamina. It's been awhile. Hooray for all of us for doing the challenge!

Deena-A-Yenni

I thot the 1st day's challenge was 15 mins??  I hope so because that's what I barely got in. (Smile)  Onward and upward we go!!

JACKIE1-25-15

It is 15 min.  Most people are already walkers so they have a hard time slowing down lol.  I had to do more because I promised the MOVERS that I would be back on track today.   Follow the challenge and do you.  It is not a competition just challenge.  You challenge yourself. aka Do You. 

Barb102

I walked for 20 minutes. I’m so glad I did. It felt good and made feel good about myself for doing it. Thank you

Smedley995

Walked 30 mins tonight. Planned only 15 but hubby and I were just enjoying the calmness out tonight. Day 1 complete!

0 Kudos
ShawnP

2nd day is complete.

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

I would love to, unfortunately I am having trouble with the bottoms of my feet just below toes!  I think my pads in there are getting worn out, and not sure what to do about it! I have gotten some pretty good padded tennis shoes, but hurts more to wear those than my sandals I wear to work!  I can bike though, not much pressure on the feet biking!  

0 Kudos