cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smedley995

Is anyone interested in doing a 30 walking challenge with me?

I was curious how many out there would be interested in starting with this 30 day walking challenge? I am way out of shape so since I am breaking the nasty habit I thought that I could clear my mind and work on my exercise also. We could start this Next Monday June 25th. If your interested comment and let me know. We can check in and let each other know that we stayed with the plan and how we are feeling.Smedley995

Labels (1)
166 Replies
Smedley995

Sounds like a lot of us are in on this. It is monitored by minutes. I provided an attachment. And yes I know it is an addiction. An ugly addiction that my dad suffers daily from. He has COPD Exasperated and is on oxygen pretty much continuously now. I feel for you, I see it daily with my dad and now notice how easily I get out of breath doing literally nothing. I understand if you can't do it. I was looking for something I could use to clear my mind and push myself past the hard days! Excited to get started on this with everyone! I don't know quite yet how to check in unless we just get on this daily to check in. Any ideas I am open to.

ShawnP

I would imagine as long as we keep commenting on this, it will work out just fine.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

SaraPeach

Yes! I would love to join you guys. 

Christine13

I'm in!!  Had to think about it most of the day, because I have an appointment on Monday at the dentist.

But yes, I'm in too!!  Time to start walking again!!  Yayyy!!!  We go by minutes or steps?

JACKIE1-25-15

You can do it any time of the day.  I plan to do my walking while I am sleeping. lol

ShawnP

hahaha

0 Kudos
shashort

LMAO Walking in our sleep sounds good lol,

jojojojo4444

I am in! I am a Fitbit user, so I usually count steps. I will count minutes for the next 30 days! I quit smoking last fall, I messed up awhile ago and smoked, but got right back on track. Whew! Scary. NOPE again!!!

I have gained about 15-20 lbs. I am  working on not only losing the weight, but gaining muscle and strength. I do Yoga every morning since I quit and I love it. I am excited to be part of this walking challenge  

ShawnP

any fitbit users can add me......... https://www.fitbit.com/user/25JMCC 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

You can count on the "Countess" to get you through any technical difficulty.