cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Smedley995

Is anyone interested in doing a 30 walking challenge with me?

I was curious how many out there would be interested in starting with this 30 day walking challenge? I am way out of shape so since I am breaking the nasty habit I thought that I could clear my mind and work on my exercise also. We could start this Next Monday June 25th. If your interested comment and let me know. We can check in and let each other know that we stayed with the plan and how we are feeling.Smedley995

Labels (1)
166 Replies

I’m in.  As Jackie mentioned above we have another challenge going on.  Come join us! We’ll be starting another one in 18 days when we complete the “Jackie Challenge”.

0 Kudos
Smedley995

I will 've keeping an eye on it. I want to start a challenge on the same track as everyone. Kind of my push on the harder days. Will be excited to see the new one.

Cool! I’ll post the next one in 18 days! So you want to start the walking one on Monday? Works for me!

Smedley995

0 Kudos
ShawnP

I'm in.Have my fitbit working again

Woo hoo!! Good to see someone from the fitbit fam!! 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I have a new Fitbit. but you don't have to have one to WALK.  ShawnP‌ I love you. lol

ShawnP

No but I like to challenge myself or others. I am currently in one of those NY challenges by myself lol.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

JACKIE1-25-15

Kool.  That is Great.  I just got one myself and sometimes I take it off and forget I have taken it off and have done so much that isn't even tracked.  We are up to the challenge. Yay!

ShawnP

Jackie, I found u on Fitbit, sent u a request. Along with jennifer , pat and sharon. Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device