cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

30 Day Jumpin' Jack,Crunch,Squat Challenge

Friday I returned to my senior EXercise class.  No problem since I have still been active, but not overly active.  One of my classmates looked so trim and lean.  I was really taken back.  She had on these tight skinny shorts and she LOOKED GOOD,  Shucks, I was almost jealous.   I asked her what had she been doing.  She told me that she was on day 18 of a 30-day challenge and she offered to text it to me. Here is a sample to see if it is something that you would like to do or try as a separate challenge.

pastedImage_1.pngday15.jpg

It would like to give it a try and it would make me very happy if we could get this going.   Even if you have to do alternative MOVES is fine.  In other words, do the best you can do.  Weight loss is not the priority. Instead, we could target on our measurements. Breast/Chest, Waist, Hips, Thighs, Biceps.  We don't have to share our numbers unless you want to but just the total loss.  It is about us doing something as a group.   I am open to suggestions. I would like to start on Monday.   Let me know what you think or offer suggestions.   Just say I am in or not.  Each day we comment that we met or did not meet the challenge.  Offer support or suggestions on how to get through. So get your tape measurers out and see how many inches we can lose in 30 days. BEACH BODY!!!! 

The following links are contributions of kristen-9.7.15‌ and tjanddj

Modified Jumping Jacks - HASfit Low Impact Exercises - Low Impact Exercise - YouTube 

Modified Squats (sit and stand from chair) - YouTube 

youtube walk with leslie - - Video Search Results 

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/servlet/JiveServlet/download/132643-1-21593/30%20Day%20Challenge.... 

Measurement chart 

http://www.dotfit.com/sites/63/templates/categories/images/1475/dotFIT%20Book%20Get%20Involved%20Bod... 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
642 Replies
Giulia

You ROCK!

pastedImage_1.jpg

tjanddj

Day 29 done. One more day and then this cycle will be completed. May just have to do it again.

JACKIE1-25-15

Yes, we may have to do this again.  I still have a little jiggle in the tummy.  I am starting to see some indentation in the waistline.  I will measure at the close of day 30.  I do believe I will do it again.  I plan to start on the day  Giulia‌ is working on and then go back to the beginning on having a measured amount to do every other day.  I haven't decided on the total yet.  As far as squats and crunches.  60 is doable.  Imagine I always avoided doing the jumping jacks.  Over the years I focus on the modified.  When I say modified, I mean modified. 

0 Kudos
tjanddj

I may just do your challenge every other day. I like doing the squats and the jumping jacks, the crunches not so much. I am looking forward to doing Kristen's challenge. Will continue with the walk challenge . I also like walking with Leslie at least 3-5 times a week. With her walks I am able to do the weights and/or the resistance bands too. She has a lot of core strengthening with her walks too. 

I still have the jiggles and also excess skin  from when I lost 50 pounds 4 years ago. I not one of the lucky ones that have retractable skin. It is not all that bad but no bikini for me. Sometimes it is hard to tell if it is fat or skin. lol

tjanddj

I added the squat challenge to the HASFit challenge just for you Trudy

tjanddj

Lol. You make me happy. 

Giulia

You too Trudy!

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
tjanddj

Giulia all that outdoor activity you do - You are the rock!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Hi ladies-

Day 29 done except for 20 more squats that I will do later on today.

Rachel

0 Kudos
cbgerber

Hello Lovely Ladies,  Today the last of our 24 week long family members left for home.   Our Clan Gathering Week is  the fastest week of the  year - one filled with lots of laughter, games, songs, challenges, eating, etc.  It was fantastic.  My daughter is looking into a airBNB in the area for next year as our family will increase by one - bring the total to 25 - when our granddaughter gets married in January.   This year I housed nine adults plus Joe and I and our daughter Mary had six adults, seven young children and one dog - Tusker.  Briefly:  I kept up with the J's, C's, and S's.  Today I will complete day 29.  As soon as my head clears a bit and the house is back in order I will give some thought to what challenge I would like to do next.  I feel like I am working with the Pro's here you are all making such a super effort on each challenge you accept.  Congratulations to all!   Have a great evening!