Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Ex7 ReUnion Count Down !

See you @ EX I am not packed yet!

https://days.to/until/16-may

59 Replies
shashort

Thank you Mark  we appreciate it. Can't wait to see everyone.

Brenda_M

Sharon, you're a DOLL for asking on my behalf, and Mark, thank you so much!

Yeah, so the hotel gives one pass per room, and Jojo and I are both driving in, so we'll both need a pass. I appreciate it, Mark, if you can do it, and hooray! I'm glad you'll be there!

LESS THAN A MONTH TO GO, GUYS!!!

Daniela2016

Whomever else needs a parking pass can have mine too; I will not have a car, but I have a room

Jennifer-Quit

I  definitely will have a parking pass to share -- just let me know!

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I would love a parking pass for Saturday and Thursday, but if there's someone staying at the hotel that needs one, defer to their needs. I'm going to ferry people from the airport on Thursday (I hope) and spend Saturday from breakfast till  y'all kick me out at the beach if all goes well.

Donna

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Well DonnaMarie‌, maybe you'll pick up Jennifer-Quit and myself at the airport since we arrive on the same flight, and once we get to the hotel we can give you the parking passes

DonnaMarie

Are you two coming in around 2 p.m.? I'd be happy to be your DonnaUber. LOL Cept no charge other than getting to meet a couple folks and finding the hotel together.

Message me your flight number, what carrier, and time you are supposed to land, and I'll message you back with what type of car I have and my cell number. Deal?

Daniela2016

Of course I will

DonnaMarie

Now to get Jennifer on board I might even clean my car out for you two.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Here, he'll help!

Image result for car wash

0 Kudos