https://days.to/until/16-may

59 Replies
DonnaMarie

You'll drive right by my house when you go from Richmond to VA Beach

elvan

Jennifer-Quit‌ Yes.

0 Kudos
Brenda_M

For you alone, I would come on Thursday so you can spend more time with my bookie boo. Also, my brother did the math again, and I think he won't be here until maybe a couple weeks later, so hopefully, it'll be okay.

elvan

JACKIE1-25-15‌ I did not get that information either...could you PM me as well?

Thanks,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Giulia

Arriving Thursday, hope to be there by check in time at 4:00.  It's about 650 miles so, a two day trip.  Will try to swing by the airport if the time is right to pick up Daniela & Jennifer.  Won't know 'til I see how far I get on Wednesday.

djmurray

I am driving in on Thursday, but not sure when at this time -- depends if I have to work in the morning.

Strudel

I sent an email with the day/times for those flying. I will check on spreadsheet. I sent Laura a few corrections for it. We should have it soon! 

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I might be available on Thursday. I don't work that day. Not sure about PT schedule. But if you guys get together for dinner somewhere , I wouldn't mind driving over to join you. Otherwise, I'm planning on being there all day Saturday for whatever is going on.

shashort

Reving up for Virginia Beach 26 days and 11 hours till we get there yay.  I s there anyone who is sharing a room where both are flying and don't have a car.  Brenda M is needing a parking tag as she is sharing with JoJO who is driving. I am sharing with Giulia and she is driving so I don't think I can.  So if anyone can help let Brenda or myself now. Thanks Can't wait to see everyone.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

shashort‌/ Brenda_M

I might have a parking pass though I'm not going to have a car.  You're welcome to mine if I get one.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team