cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smorgy8513

Where Will the 2018 EX Reunion take place?

Where and when is the next EX reunion?      Going to start packing (and losing weight!!!!)  I missed the last 2 and do NOT want to miss the next one.

Sharon

Tags (1)
102 Replies
SkyGirl

Oh, my gosh, we should find a time to get together!  I live in Cape Meares (at the base of the Tillamook Bay) only about six miles from Tillamook.  My Beloved manages a resort in Rockaway Beach.  I don't get home as often as my cats would like (I think My Beloved feels the same way!) because I am based in the United Airlines hub in Washington, DC.  It's a 2800 mile commute and I can't make it home every month!  But I fly home as often as I can.  I've been trying to find a time to get together with Teresa (Smoked Out) who also lives in Oregon, but it hasn't worked out yet.  Wouldn't it be cool if we could get together?

Posamari

West Coast

West Coast

West Coast

West Coast

West Coast

West Coast

West Coast

Oh pardon me, did anyone suggest the

West Coast?

SkyGirl

I'm sorry, Posamari, I'm not sure how you feel.  Did you want us to pick the WEST COAST????  YAYAYAYYAYYAY!

xxxooo,  Sky

Check this out!  Sorry, I'm having trouble learning how to navigate here

Just $97 will get you a train ride along the entire pacific coastline.
>> thrl.st/2uxgHXB

Rick_M

I been to Cali twice and really do not want to go back there...I question just how many new/elder members  would attend a trip to San Diego to visit Dale. No offense Dale The idea of these trips was to attract new members and help them stay quit with our support. We did not attract many new members to EX4 in Vegas which is west of the Mississippi and 6 hours from the coast. I will stay to my vote for a return to Virginia Beach, northern Flordia  Destin area or right next door the gulf shores of Alabama or lets all visit Tommy in Naples Fla. or central US, many many options. There is a no place to please everybody as has been mentioned above.. We got a big country here....Plenty of time to plan....We quit and we are Exer's....no one can take that away....

smorgy8513

West Coast would be great but I LOVE THE IDEA OF A CRUISE!$#@@@!!

And it really would be all planned and cost less.          

I'm going (health permitting) no matter where it is though!

sharon

Sootie

Several entries above, pattycake mentioned something that I want to mention again.......I had not thought of this before Patty mentioned it........a cruise would take the planning away from someone (s) since all the planning would be done after we voted on what cruise and to where. The planning must be incredibly difficult and kudos to everyone who has done it. So I think it is worth mentioning again.

SkyGirl

Sudie, I completely agree with you.  Cruises are brainless.  And cheaper if you find a website that combines airfare with the cruise.  Try vacationstogo.com.   Don't forget to look at websites that offer senior discounts.  AND...lots of cruises leave from San Diego, which will allow us to include Dale...just saying...because it matters to a lot of us...am I wrong?????

pir8fan

I guess you all know that I love cruising! And I have connections!! When we book the cruise line can also book your flights and assure that if your flight is late that the ship will not leave you!

i guess the choice of cruise port would depend on who is going! If we vote on that, then should those who vote have some level of commitment to attending?

ignoring for a moment that I live in Florida, there are more options here than anywhere else and it is usually inexpensive to fly into Florida! Ports in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale are close together and flights are usually less expensive to Ft Lauderdale! There are also ports in Tampa and Port Canaveral!

Dale, would you go if we cruised out of San Diego?

Tommy

freeneasy

A cruise is really starting to sound good! It's nice to have friends with connections to Tommy. (: