cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smorgy8513

Where Will the 2018 EX Reunion take place?

Where and when is the next EX reunion?      Going to start packing (and losing weight!!!!)  I missed the last 2 and do NOT want to miss the next one.

Sharon

Tags (1)
102 Replies

I'm curious myself.....

JACKIE1-25-15

I do not believe it has been decided.  I am sure your input would be appreciated. right now we are waiting.  East coast vs West coast or in the middle?

YoungAtHeart

Yes - we should start thinking about it, I guess! It's probably time maybe for a middle of the country?

Suggestions are most welcome.  We also, I guess, need volunteers to help plan it!

Nancy

Strudel

Great Sharon! You have to come! We will begin discussions in the fall - and will be looking for input as to the place and date (most likely in spring of 2018 based on all previous reunions). You will definitely be in the loop on that! 

Pops

Think of something in midwest please....Chicago, St Louis, Oklahoma City, Cleveland, just to name a few....any of them could certainly offer some tourista type flair about themselves.  I still believe the event is about US being together and enjoying each others company....It was so much fun for all of us being together on the cruise, and all of us rolling out to Murphys the last night there....we all rolled together, and we were quite happy as clams....when we were together.....when we were left to go out on our own and do our own thing....I don't think very many people did much of anything except hang around in their rooms waiting for the next EX event.....

And that my dear friends is Pops take on it....as if anyone wants to hear what a "crusty old biker" wants anyway....lol

Pops  come on EX-6!!!!! Let's roll baby!!!!!

elvan

I like midwest too...we seem to have a LOT of people from that area of the country.  

Brenda_M

I was thinking today that St. Louis would be fun! I've also thought Denver would be nice, but that's more West...but your thought of Oklahoma City is why I wanted to comment--we could do Tulsa! Did you guy sknow that the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE is in TULSA? Seriously, no kidding!

THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, OK

YoungAtHeart

Anybody want to join me for an outing to a game at Wrigley Field?  I have been to Fenway - and LOVED the feel of that old place - and would like to experience Wrigley, too.

just my 2 cents FWIW!

KMC56

YES....Reserve one of the rooftops!!!

0 Kudos