cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smorgy8513

Where Will the 2018 EX Reunion take place?

Where and when is the next EX reunion?      Going to start packing (and losing weight!!!!)  I missed the last 2 and do NOT want to miss the next one.

Sharon

Tags (1)
102 Replies
freeneasy

I would like to see Wrigley too. The Phils played the 1st night game there and they were losing 3-1 in the 4th inning when it got rained out. That's when the Cubs were still losers too  (: 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Yes - We usually start discussion in the fall. To be honest, I would love it if someone else is interested in organizing this. I'm not sure what Laura Michwoman thinks......but, it is a lot of work. Sarah SarahP did it 4 years and I still can't believe it!! After one time - I am totally ready to pass the baton! That said - I am willing to do it again if needed. So, don't get me wrong - EX6 will happen!

However, if anyone is interested in planning it - please let us know! As you can see from the discussion above - just the decision of a place is mind blowing! Many people have many opinions which makes it tough! 

I have a big trip coming up - my first international trip. My sister and I are going to Ireland in September! We are so excited. So, I will need to wait to think about EX6....sorry! 

So, keep talking about EX6! If anyone wants to step up and be the organizer - please do! If not - we will begin the process of place and date selection later in the fall! Trust me - I will be there! 

Strudel

Sharon - I wanted to make some others - those who attended EX 5 - are aware of this discussion - so I am listing them below - 

SkyGirl

Jennifer-Quit

JACKIE1-25-15

@Brenda_M

shashort

Pops

YoungAtHeart

@djmurray_12-31-14

freeneasy

Patty-cake

@jojo_2-24-11

elvan

Michwoman

pir8fan

plug66

ShawnP

@Rick_m

ShawnP

Mark was talking aBout a regional in Chicago area. Not sure if they ever met up or not. Florida sounds fabulous. I am loving the ocean.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

No meet up as of yet, but yes, there seems to be some interested people in the Milwaukee/Chicago area that would like to get together possibly in advance of EX6 (2018). It's convenient for me of course.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Madyzsgocka

I'm from Sheboygan (40 miles north of Milwaukee), and have family in the Chicago area. I'd rather go to a beach destination tho.

jojo_2-24-11

Hi Kathy, I loved loved loved being at EX5 and really hope my schedule will

allow me to attend the next reunion, no matter where. I strongly recommend

any and all to attend at least one reunion. To meet the people on this site

was certainly one of my vacation highlights in 2017. Love to you all.

Patty-cake

What about a little Mardi Gras in New Orleans? Not sure what the cost to travel there. A lively town with lots of character. Just a thought.

JACKIE1-25-15

I like that idea.

djmurray

Oh, and by the way, I will never do another Mardi Gras -- it made me crazy when I was there in my early twenties!!

0 Kudos